ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cant upload images.

Gallery
    View images

Cant upload images.

I've only recently signed up on the forum and whenever i try and upload any of my work, it says the files are invalid. Any idea how to make it work?

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRose View Post
    I've only recently signed up on the forum and whenever i try and upload any of my work, it says the files are invalid. Any idea how to make it work?
    When you are saving your images are you using the "Save painting" or "Save painting As" options? If so, you are saving the files as .ptg files, which are program specific files for ArtRage and will often times be very large due to the amount of options the files are made to save within them (layers, colors, references, etc). In which case you should try using the "Export as Image" option (under the File menu) to save your image. Saving it as .jpeg would be your best bet for uploading to the web.
    Last edited by Someonesane; 06-08-2009 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Let it be known that I am the king of typos and should henceforth be called King Typosius.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.