ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tutorial effects

Tutorial effects

1ª Paint normaly

2ª Paint with a diferent color for the contrast

3ª continue with a diferent color

4ª With pallete Knife begin the effects around the brighter color

5ª Finish with a rubber and then pretending to star and signs

Visit my website here

irishrose Guest
    Hugs Hugs Hugs... thanks Sabena. Now I'm curious and have to try it out. You are the best.. so accommodating all the time for me. I truly appreciate it. I hope it helps someone else understand and learn as well! xoxo

Last question, promise... are all the circular motions you make made with the palette knife on different settings? I just want to make sure before I screw something up (notorious for me!)... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Hugs Hugs Hugs... thanks Sabena. Now I'm curious and have to try it out. You are the best.. so accommodating all the time for me. I truly appreciate it. I hope it helps someone else understand and learn as well! xoxo

Last question, promise... are all the circular motions you make made with the palette knife on different settings? I just want to make sure before I screw something up (notorious for me!)... thanks!
    About the last question the palettet is the same but if you want you can used movements or circurales straight as you want

Visit my website here

irishrose Guest
    I understand now! Thank you Sabena.. you really make it look so easy! xo

Parabéns Sabena. Além de seres uma grande artista, também és uma grande professora. Muito bem feito o seu tutorial.

It's so good and as simple as that any newbie can lean quickly. Thanks and congrats!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Irisrose Thank you for giving me the opportunity to show my work.

Obrigada Orianelima .Só á segunda vez é que percebi que me estavas a falar em portugues, é sempre bom a gente poder comunicar na nossa lingua. Obrigada pelo elogio

Thanks Wenkat have been very kind, I hope this tutorial help
    Visit my website here

Hey Sabena,
    Thank you for the wonderful technique tutorial.
    I had to immediately try it out
    Here's my first attempt.
    Not as colorful & spellbinding as your works, and downright dark and morbid, but then I'm on nicotine break!! haha!
    I didn't plan to hijack your thread but just thought you'd want to see that wonderful technique being used
    thanks,
    ashy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Acid Rain1.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	28668  
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Hi flyashy
    You learn quickly, is very good and I hope to stop smoking
    Visit my website here

Sabena's Landscape!

Hi!
    I hae also tried it out and the result is a landscape which I have pleasure of naming after you!
    I have done it within 30 minutes and not used any eraser at all. However, I have to use an additonal layer for enhancement! I would like to know whether I can make a good student!

Sabena's Landscape!

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore