ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hey D?

Gallery
    View images

Hey D?

Dear D Akey,,, been quiet, missing your wisdom,,,,

Gallery
    View images
    DAkey sometimes needs his solitude. Methinks he goes to the deserts of California for meditation and spiritual refreshment after imparting so much wisdom to we lesser mortals. Or maybe he's spending time communing with Les Paul and Mary Ford, recharging his personal batteries by a less direct method which takes a little more time. Fear not dear friends; the ArtRage Bodhisattva has not yet left this mortal plane. Had he chosen to do so, there would have been a noticable disturbance in the Karmic energy level.

Gallery
    View images
    The real questionl is where the heck is Tinzo???

Gallery
    View images
    Yes where is D Akey?
    I agree Robert that it would also be nice to have a line from one Brian Tinsley.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Robert, thank you for settleing me down,,, guess when something so dependable is out of place it sure is noticed,, hope he is someplace where the ocean breeze is blowing all around him,,,

and regarding Tinzo,,, funny thing, about three days ago i was missing him too, do remember he was moving to a place that had no internet access,, guess with some searching that post would be still there,, have a nice day!

irishrose Guest
    Tinzo, DA, come baaaccckkkk... (ack, ack, ack, ack)...

Gallery
    View images

Where is Tinzo?

Hi Guys,

I found this on Deviant from about a year ago, June 2008.
    Getting back on broadband in a rural area could take years over here in the 4th World.

(The Great Leader has just announced Broadband will be everywhere by 2012. Which, on past experience may mean never! But he's imposed a $10 a year tax on landlines to pay for it anyway )

Phil

Brian's Post

"I won't be around for a while.

I shall not be using this website much for the next few weeks/months. My wife and I, are moving to a new house a little further up the coast and a lot nearer the sea. We have bought a beautiful old house, but it's without the benefit of broadband, so that will have to be put right before I can get on the internet again.

Please don't leave any messages or deviations for me because I won't be around for a while, I don't want them to build up and I certainly don't want you thinking I'm being 'ignorant'.

Hope to see you all again very soon, well as fast as 'BT' will allow....Brian"
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images
    Tinzo, DA, come baaaccckkkk... (ack, ack, ack, ack)...
    Don't forget our dear friend Jacktar.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK