ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: our own SuzieQ54241 is getting famous!

our own SuzieQ54241 is getting famous!

Our own Artrage artist and forum member SuzieQ54241
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/member.php?u=6672
    Susan Murtaugh who also uses Sketchbook Pro and Brushes iphone app has been featured on ABC news for her recent work with the Ipod Brushes app paintings. Her artrage work and her recent work on Brushes is really amazing and done on a small scale on her ipod Touch.

video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ4C9...=1243734811.24

article here:
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnew...-painting.html

also her work on all three programs, artrage, sb pro and brushes on

her flicker here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi542...57619140958421

it's great stuff... worth looking at.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by screenpainter; 06-04-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks for sharing that, gz! It is definitely worth the visit!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
    Thanks for sharing that, gz! It is definitely worth the visit!
    Sure, my pleasure. She gave me her permission to post it. She felt she would be showing off if she posted it herself. I found her flickr page link on facebook and that is how I found out about it. Darn these modest people. If it was me, I would be bragging all over the place. I thought it was a cool thing to have happen to one of our artists.

Smile

Fantastic. Way to go Suzie. What a hit seeing you there on ABC news with such a high-profile and interesting story. Pretty amazing application, amazing like all your work
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Oh Albert and Scott and Byron, Thank you, you're so kind and complimentary. It's not in my nature to brag, because I find all the artists I hang around with, here or on Flickr are so darned talented themselves. Much is timing and luck and we all know the rest is practice, practice, practice. Good painting everyone. (Albert, thanks again, you are a good friend.)
    Susan Murtaugh satisfied user (ArtRage)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi54241/

you are welcome, and remember, I knew you before you were famous.

*NUDGE*
    Join DeviantART!
    Jeez. All these people interfering with my attempts at world domination through the collection of all ArtRage artists on DA on my lens, and all artists converted to using ArtRage!

You'd think they suspected something.

...oh hey, there's an ArtRage group on Flickr. goody. New link. *Absorbs it into the collective*

Just as I saw Gzair post about Ms Susan Muttaugh I checked the movie and also the abc news. It realy impressed me this iphone program and the whole method. I don't have an iphone but my son does have one and I will try something. Gzair posted one photo of Susan. I am posting another very impressive paint with iphone by Ms Muttaugh. Gzair great posting Susan.

Attached Images Attached Images  

irishrose Guest
    Suzy, way to GO!!!! Congratulations! You have more talent in your little index finger than I'd ever have in my whole body! Albert, thank you for posting, it's inspired me to download the program (which is on sale now for 3.99 thanks to Suzy!!!)... wow... I didn't even know these programs existed! Will just have fun with it... AR is still my program of choice!

All the best Suzy, don't forget AR!!! xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Suzy, way to GO!!!! Congratulations! You have more talent in your little index finger than I'd ever have in my whole body! Albert, thank you for posting, it's inspired me to download the program (which is on sale now for 3.99 thanks to Suzy!!!)... wow... I didn't even know these programs existed! Will just have fun with it... AR is still my program of choice!

All the best Suzy, don't forget AR!!! xoxox
    well yeah no layers for one thing and Susan said artrage is still her fave, but what a fun little app for portable sketching and painting. Hey artrage is still the best there is, but other apps can be fun to tinker with too. It looks as though digital art is definitely getting more respect these days.
    Our puppy dog just chewed my wireless graphic pen up like a chew toy so I will be mousing for awhile.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 06-06-2009 at 02:26 PM.