ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paint this scene in a different style

Gallery
    View images

Paint this scene in a different style

Take this scene, which I did for the 30 minute challenge, and paint it in a different style or with different tools....ie, make it a watercolor painting or crayon drawing. You can add some details or change position of person in scene, if you want, but try to keep the same basic composition.....OK? Let's go paint!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

Gallery
    View images
    Painting the hearts in green and purple.

Gallery
    View images
    I did This In Felt Pen...
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Gallery
    View images
    Levant, that's very clever! :lol: LOL Inserting 'yourself' in the scene doing a painting. But I hope people don't get the idea the challenge is to EDIT the painting at the top like in a relay .... the challenge is to paint another version that uses similar COMPOSITION but different ArtRage tools or a different style.

Bumble...That's it....a unique and different version. I really like impressionism and pointellism....so I REALLY like this look you've created!
    "The one common element that I have discovered when studying master painters is that they were all 'students'." ~ Stephen Quiller

Gallery
    View images
    Simply love.

Gallery
    View images
    hmmmm.....interesting texture.

Which tool did you use here, you didn't say? Looks a little like it's been run thru a PS filter.

Gallery
    View images
    hmmmmm.... you are so clever dear Mary!!!! No, I didn't use PS filter, I made it with Artrage pastels and draw that heart with Artrage oils. When I want to paint this scene I doubled it's size then reduce due to small size. Allright Injun?

Gallery
    View images
    Sorry Levent...I hope you weren't insulted by use of the word 'filter' LOL

This is a really nice look with the pastels. I love the looseness you have.

Gallery
    View images
    Can I play too?

Gallery
    View images
    ooooo--pretty! Nice water pls8xx. Nice accent on the birch trees too.