Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LetS pAiNT fOR uR heART, lOVE, wIFE.. n UR LIfE

Gallery
    View images

Thumbs up LetS pAiNT fOR uR heART, lOVE, wIFE.. n UR LIfE

hI,
    aM not so a good painter but I paint for my girl friend, she is far away from me and I think of her and paint anything tht strikes my mind..

Contribute anything that u can dedicate to ur love.. If u r missing them.. show ur feelings in the paintings.. Paint the emotions.. I have tried some but am sure we are gonna get the best of the best paintings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaa.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	28452  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheart_with_dots.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	28454  

Attached Images Attached Images  

irishrose Guest
    Sweetpulp,

Aw, these are great paintings, I'm sure your girlfriend is so proud of you and misses you too!!! I can tell you are so dedicated. So many projects going on here, it's the end of the school year soon, so hard for me to get into painting when I have a schedule that never stops but for a minute at a time. I will see if I can get into this, I have three on hold right now Keep painting.. you will see your g/f soon, I'm sure. You are with her in your heart!

Gallery
    View images

Great Idea

Hi Sweetpulp, Great idea for a thread. Your paintings are very expressive. Nice work. I have a few paintings, which I am sure will fit into this project. I will take a look and pick one. Blessings, Cathy
    My Gallery here

MY MUSIC FREE DOWNLOADS here

FACEBOOK here

Gallery
    View images

Smile :)

Hello.

M so glad to get a comment of yours.. I love your paintings.. And dont know when i will b able to paint so natural and flawless... I do miss her.. but she has lost a track of love we had.. Distance really creates distance between relations... I am trying my hard to revive the love we had... God Bless me for that....

Loooking forward for your contributions... Thanks a lot... Thanks a ton for your wishes....Please pray for me...

With love,
    Chirag

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Sweetpulp,

Aw, these are great paintings, I'm sure your girlfriend is so proud of you and misses you too!!! I can tell you are so dedicated. So many projects going on here, it's the end of the school year soon, so hard for me to get into painting when I have a schedule that never stops but for a minute at a time. I will see if I can get into this, I have three on hold right now Keep painting.. you will see your g/f soon, I'm sure. You are with her in your heart!
    Last edited by sweetpulp2004; 06-02-2009 at 06:11 AM. Reason: gramatical error

Gallery
    View images

Smile Hi Cathyd...

Thanks a ton for your encouragement.. I will post a few more.. But I want your suggestions to improve them.. Am really excited for your posts... thanks a lot Cathyd...

Chirag..

Quote Originally Posted by cathyd View Post
    Hi Sweetpulp, Great idea for a thread. Your paintings are very expressive. Nice work. I have a few paintings, which I am sure will fit into this project. I will take a look and pick one. Blessings, Cathy

Gallery
    View images

Smile Times Together...

Hi..

This is for the times together spent with your loved ones... Memories never Die... They make u feel lively..

Chirag
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images

Smile A try to paint a rose.

This is not so beautiful but A try..

Name:	sweet roseeee.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	28516  

irishrose Guest
    It's GORGEOUS, nothing like a RED ROSE! That says LOVE!

Gallery
    View images
    I would like to detacate this to Sweet and his girlfriend May you two my together soon

Name:	thoughweareapart.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	182.9 KB 
ID:	28533  

irishrose Guest
    Justin, that's wonderful!!! I second that emotion!! Love the pictures... wish I was in some of those places!