Page 65 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Altimaitre's Gallery

It give me such pleasure to post Altimaitre's gallery. My favourite painting is the two little girls but all his paintings and book covers are wonderful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Altimaitre's gallery.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	170.3 KB 
ID:	32910  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Oriane, Coops, Want2 and the other Artists that made MOARA Gallery's in this thread, so selfish of me to just observe and marvel at and then not comment on what a wonderful place this is, of all the threads that have been born here in ArtRage this is the most wonderful endeaver, since the title MOARA has been applied, methinks there should be an Oscar type award for great contributions to the ArtRage community, the award would be called __________________ ? and the first one goes to the artists that created the Gallery's of MOARA!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! APPLAUSE !!!!!! WOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xox

Hi

Because the thread is so very long... I'm not really sure I understand completely what MOARA is

But I do know that I find these Gallery pictures mesmerising
    Congratulations! - Well Done! - Bravo! ... To ... Oraine - Want2paint - Coops ... And anyone else that works on these Fantastic Paintings

I'm not quite sure what else to say ( Lost For Words! )
    Only...
    I've never seen anything so amazing as these Gallery Pictures

Brilliant!
    Hally

Fantastic work Kate and a great tribute to a great art rage artist!

Coops very nice tribute to Altimaitre.

Hally, MOARA means Museum of Artrageous Art. This name was coined by Byron Callas to designate this thread.

The finality of the museum is to present a synthesis of works of art of the best artists of the digital painting world.

The following artists contributed, up to now, posting galleries in the MOARA: COOPS, GZAIRBORNE, JOHN BLACKFORD, ROBERT WADE, SABENA, WANT2PAINT.

Any one can post galleries here as a tribute to other artists. So you can call it "MOARA, always open". The actual name of the thread was a suggestion made by Robert Wade that a like very much:
    "MOARA - An Open Appreciation of Talent"

Lee your comment is so nice.

Thank you Coops for the addition of Radar and Altimaitre's Galleries and want2paint your tribute to Coops Gallery is lovely.

Dear Orianelima, this is very creative and meaningful thread for all Artragers. I felt honored to be in here. Just so beautifully and artistry done from everyone. Every gallery is so unique. Thank you so much.

Hi Pai, its so good to see you posting, we have missed you and your wonderful paintings. More Pai more pleaseeeeeee
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Another great gallery well done Coops and everyone else who make these they are great

irishrose Guest
    Katie, AWESOME!!!!! Where do you get the little backgrounds for the galleries? They ROCK, and this one is PERFECT for the content. You have a great eye (like Oriane) for how this is done... sabena too.. you guys are hard core high tech! I love it, I know the author will too!