Page 42 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Just looked through the thread again, Coops liked Sad Clowns, loved the way you set the gallery, you are clever, so are you Gzairborn. Oriane, great work, I loved Rob in Denver, you paint so well. Many thanks, this will be the most viewed thread I think.

Overwhelmed! Thank you for your wonderful tribute to my work. I've been so busy with my job lately, that I only have time to stop by, but I have really enjoyed the tributes you built to so many of our online artrage friends. they are wonderful, and magic.

I don't know how you put these together, but I see my daily life in your composite. Thnak you.

I had a nice chuckle over people's mental image of me. I work in the big city and have many friends of all political, religious, nationalities, and cultural heritages. Maybe, I've picked up a little bit from all my friends. I think the people here know my heart first, from the images of life that are important to me, and that I try to preserve in art, and that here, we find something in common... the inner being that is creative like the God who made us all, and our joy in celebrating the goodness of others.

Once, Ceasar posted a comment about this art form being non-elitist (or something close to that), and I found it very profound. I love the fact that the artists here are from all over the world.

We can rejoice in the sigths of South America, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, China, Italy, The USA, Malaysia, and so many other places... but the real unity is the connection and support that we all give and recieve.

When things slow down, I need to draw some pictures of my latest vacation. We visited the Dominican Republic, and I want to express my experiences and show my memories to my friends.

Thanks again.

Dial-a-Cliche's Gallery

It gives me great pleasure to post Dial-a-Cliche's gallery. Her beautiful paintings are so unique and varied. A gallery well deserved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dial a cliche.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	31541  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Beautiful Coops. She surely deserves this tribute.

Thanks Oriane, she certainly paints wonderful pictures.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I decided to do a more clear presentation of Byron's art. This great friend and a superb artist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biron.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	31569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byron.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	31570  

Great work how you've displayed the Artists Coops and Oriane, I don't know how you do it, but it's great, thank you.

Dear Oraine, Byrons collection is a collection of joy of life,,,, alltogether is is a huge plate of delish!!!!!

Dear Coops,,, Dial's painting have a Victorian touch, something there more of a comforting time of life, just such peaceful and gentle beauty, well done!!!

coops What a fantastic job you did creating Dial-a-Cliche's great gallery.
    Wow Oriane such a wonderful Gallery for Byron,he is an amazing fellow and Artist.