Page 41 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Oh I just love these 2 dear Oriane. The first is like a building in the MOARA gardens with so many of Jims wonderful paintings and the second wow what can I say but you did it again Oriane. Superb, with magnificent vision on show and a painting in progress. I find this one very moving.
    Well done Jim, this is so well deserved, one heck of a nice fella.
    Last edited by coops; 08-06-2009 at 03:08 AM.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Oh, Coops, thank you sooooo much....I just caught this and I'm tickled pink. Quite touched. My youngest, Lily was sitting on my lap as I opened up my gallery image and she was so pleased to see herself...we just went to the Indianapolis Art Museum with the kiddos for the first time ever this past weekend and it was pretty neat to see Lily make the connection between the virtual galleries and the real ones we just saw. And I absolutely love the idea of imagining some of the things I've created viewed on such a large scale....putting an observer into the gallery was a fine idea.

I have found the environment here so pleasant and wonderfully creative...I feel that this forum is superb. It is phenomenal to me to see how this thread has evolved.

And Oriane! I had missed the little creatve "promotion" with the camera taking the picture of the flower child. What a hoot! I don't even want to admit how many pictures I took at the museum over the weekend. Wasn't so long ago we weren't alowed to.
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless. ~Mother Teresa

http://rightbrainedmama.wordpress.com/

and, most especially, my photography at
    http://sweet-harmony-photography.smugmug.com/

http://foxytocin.deviantart.com/

I saw this a little while ago, but didnt have time to comment, but all I can say to coops and gzairborne is that you have all of my gratitude and a thousand thanks. I'm truly flattered and touched by your collaboration into my own little gallery, it truly means a lot to me to be featured among the rest of these fine and talented artists. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
    "We can only grow the way the wind blows...
    We can only bow to the here and now,
    or be broken down blow by blow."

- Rush

You are truly so very welcome Foxy, you are so giving with your stencils which are beautiful and so pleased your little girl enjoyed this too. Also sounds like you have a great day.

Ailaya, your paintings are magical and deserved a place to be seen.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wow! Excellent recent gallery's! This thread is just amazing!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Oriane wonderful tribute to Jim Walsh. I always thought he was a black guy. Maybe because of his soulful paintings. Mostly from his avatar.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 08-08-2009 at 07:39 AM.

Hi, Albert. What you see is a distortion of the colors. I know Mr. Walsh from the brush thread. But I must say that before seeing his picture I had this same sensation.
    Last edited by Lima; 08-06-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Latest tributes look great,Jim's street painting's Gallery is wonderful Oriane

Wow thanks My friend. to be honored in this gallery is to be honored on the highest hahahaha wow and what a great view it is, thank you sir! What else can I say? I'm at a loss for words

WoW that's really cool Oriane, you are very talented indeed
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 [email protected]

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power