Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oriane,
    It's a wonderous thing that you've created here my friend, but I understand your need to move on for your personal and creative reasons. Thank you for the concept and let us hope that the concept will live on.

Rose,
    Thank you for the links that hopefully will allow Oriane's concept to continue.

irishrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    Oriane,
    It's a wonderous thing that you've created here my friend, but I understand your need to move on for your personal and creative reasons. Thank you for the concept and let us hope that the concept will live on.

Rose,
    Thank you for the links that hopefully will allow Oriane's concept to continue.
    You're welcome Bob! I thought they were lots of fun!

Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.
    hi, Oriane...ok, I'll get started on collecting your AR Gallery pieces in just a few minutes then....I've seen several of them that look like we'll be able to create a room for very easily, so we'll start with them....
    I'm going to start a new thread to keep everyone updated on our progress of the AR Gallery..will be dedicating the AR Gallery to you and provide links to your threads on this subject,...I'll be posting lots of pics of the AR 3D Gallery's progress and don't want to bog this thread with the pics....
    and we may wind up with 2 AR 3D Galleries....one with nothing but your AR Gallery artpieces, and one as a regular Gallery containing all AR members artpieces that want their Art featured in it......we;ll see
    well, I'm excited about this project and am looking forward to seeing it manifest into a 3D reality.... well, gotta go collect your AR Gallery pieces. will talk to you later.

I am very happy that this is happening. I am supporting you and James. I am sure that the result will be fantastic.

as for size and dpi specs of images for the AR 3D Gallery,.... .150 or 300 dpi would be accepted . it isn't mandatory, but it would be helpful if you could send 3 sizes of each image.... a thumbnail size, a 640x480, and a 1024X720 or 800x600. but if you can send only one image of each of the 4 art pieces, any size ( listed here or not) it will be accepted.. ..it would help to ensure your art pieces didn't 'fuzz' up tho if you could send the mentioned sizes. . . . . as for how many megs or kilobytes . . I know that sometimes quality is lost in smaller size meg's and kilos. . . . and... the less meg's the better when it comes to building 3D projects, but just send what you have, it'll be accepted,regardless of how many megabytes or kilobytes it is. and when you send your art pieces, please specify if there is a particular color and/or theme you would prefer for your Art Room so that we'll have that info when we get to that phase of this project. lmk if you have any more questions. ttyl.
    Last edited by MaryS.Hines; 07-21-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Goodness, the new additions are impressive. Marvelous work.

Dear Oriane, what a magnificent gallery and one so deserved. I love the concept of being able to wander through to the theatre to see my very favourite painting of Pai's. This one I kept to my favourite when she first painted it, I love it and to see it in such wonderful surroundings is brilliant. A well deserved tribute to a gentle, lovely lady. Congratulations Pai.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

irishrose Guest
    Oriane, again, another beautiful gallery. I wish Pai could see it, what a great way to really accentuate her ballerina painting! WOW!

Oriane, your creation of Pai´s gallery is simply wonderful! I especially like your idea of the grand theatre!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.