Page 23 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Cartuneman, what a gorgeous space, it shows off Oriane's painting beautifully. Love the way you've got the lighting on the painting. Agree with Lee ... this is a wonderful and absolutely deserved tribute

I REALLY WANT THO THANK ALL OF YOU DEAR FRIENDS. I AM HAVING FUN THESE LAST WEEKS.

Chamber, very nice idea indeed

Cart my friend I feel honored by this painting you did of "A certain place..." thank you very much indeed sir.

I am going to move on ok? Here are the galleries of Khalid the master of landscape and a great fellow indeed.

Following there is one gallery of various artists that have posted just one, two or three times. There are many beautiful paintings there in the main gallery in this situation. I hope they see their work in here and get motivated to do more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KI.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	30612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Novos.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	30613  

irishrose Guest
    Perfect ending Oriane... definitely had to get Khalid in there.. he does have the best landscapes... and how nice of you to think of those who have only been here for a short time.. yes, maybe they will come back We'd have to make this thread into a sticky!!!! That way they can see it!

You're incredible.. what a huge amount of time and effort went into this very special project. Thank you, thank you! xoxo

irishrose Guest
    Cartuneman, what a wonderful gift to give back to Oriane... how serene and lovely!

Cool beans John.

Quote Originally Posted by cartuneman View Post
    I was at the art museum and I was stunned to find you there!!!!!!! Wow it looks great dosn't it a lil tribute from me to orianelima

Fantastic. Hard to think of a better tribute. Really well done Cart...
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    Following there is one gallery of various artists that have posted just one, two or three times. There are many beautiful paintings there in the main gallery in this situation. I hope they see their work in here and get motivated to do more.

Oriane, the new additions are great. They seem to just get better and better. Wonderful to include the rare but great postings, and Khalid's masterpieces (seems like everything he touches is a masterpiece) are a great new contribution to the ever expanding MOARA. Love 'em.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Khalid's room is gorgeous, futuristic, and seems to be very popular with the general public ... as well it should be.
    Very considerate of you Oriane to create a lovely room for the less frequent contributors also.
    Last edited by RobertSWade; 07-19-2009 at 03:12 PM.

BRAVO BRAVO!! Dear Oriane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Oraine, You have brought joy to many people that will last a long time...