Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Holymoly - lots going on in here.

Caesar: Thanks for posting your Mynothaur link http://www2.ambientdesign.com/galler...imageuser=2039. I LOVE THAT PAINTING. Goya would be proud no doubt about it. Brilliant.

Oriane: First, dito on brilliant bulls. THAT is a wine and cheese masterpiece. I can't believe how fast you are turning this stuff out. Second, Rose's Room and Chilli's Emotion room are pure knock-outs. I could elaborate, but pressed for time I'm just going to say WONDERFUL.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 07-20-2009 at 03:13 AM. Reason: spelling
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Dear Oriane, Rose's Gallery, "UPSTAIRS",,very plush and warm, cushy and comfy yet exciting beauty!!!,,, Chilli's Room? hard hat required,, a 360 panorama, things appearing and disappearing, sound effects, dimming lights, a projection of ever changing paintings, air streams and dizzying motion,,,,,,,,maybe a few hidden mirrors and cams to catch ones reflection,,,,
    Last edited by Lee; 07-17-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Rosie needs to make some outrageous demands for her diva gallery... like a bowl of only pink smarties in the foyer, with petals from some exotic orchid scattered around.

The dynamic angles of the walls in Chillis really give the feeling of all that raw emotion piling in on you

Oriane, this continues to be an amazing thread to visit

Whew! Two more gorgeous rooms! I guess Rose's is the first room on the second floor.
    Hey, does the ladder in my room lead to a secret trap door in Rose's room?
    Last edited by RobertSWade; 07-17-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Excellent rooms...Well done...I love the bull painting too..I can believe how fast you get these out...I'm awe struck....

Absolutely FANTASTIC orianelima!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Dear Oriane, again you have created galleries that are stunning. Rose's gallery is fresh, relaxing and super just like Rose.
    Chilli's is awash with colour and is superb.
    Congratulation to Rose and Chillis these are well deserved.
    Thanks Oriane for your never tiring work painting these galleries as we all look forward to seeing them and enjoying them.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    Hi Iluminati, thanks... you are absolutely right... just give me a little bit of time and I'll get there OK?
    haha ok^^ but if i'm in the gallery i think i need better drawings first wont i?

irishrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    Robert ha ha ha

I am posting Rose's Room and Chilli's Emotion Thread's Room.
    Thank you Oriane... I LOVE IT! The only painting I cannot take credit for is the first one, it is a REAL Joan Miro painting and was used to talk about him as a reference when I did the circles I should have told you, my fault!!! But BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how you used my stencil art for the floor! Awesome, and I love Pink! Hugs xoxo

Rose, no problems. For instance: in Robert's gallery there is just one painting in the same situation, sheltered behind one Robert's painting. Your gallery is gourgeous. Let's look the other side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosefinal.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	417.3 KB 
ID:	30566