Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,546 of 1546

Thread: Moara - Coops

Space-Time fanciers have come up with the idea that it all exists like an LP record, and we are merely riding the needle through the grooves and it gives the illusion of change. Who the (blank) knows. Heh. Your comment brought it to mind. But with the Internet and all the old stuff immediately accessible, it sort of feels like we're existing in a Licorice Pizza or Tower record store, which I'm certain you remember. And the Sci-Fi writers all grabbed their quills. . . I mean pens. . . er, I mean keyboards.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes Moara Cap. Mac. Did you see. Katie Coops. On your travel’s. ??? Check to see if she ‘s retired. Ok. As there’s
    Two Aussie girls who might fancy having a go. Ok. Let’s see if your power’s of peswasion. ? Can still work
    CIAO SLAINTE. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. ����

So ye found a couple lassies in the land down unda. No wonda ye been AWOL. Doesn't appear Ms Coops has been active for a long bit, ArtRagously speaking, that is. Been AWOL herself since March 2017. Lovely thought that she might. She really made a major contribution supporting the community with tributes to their art when the forum was cookin' along. Would be great to see her around again. Maybe as the forums build back up it could happen then. Who knows.
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-06-2019 at 05:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D' Akey/Eighty,
    Someday perhaps there will be a reunion of sorts for those of us from those bygone days still on this earthy plane to somehow do a little general catch-up on Life's goings on. I know these kind of thoughts are usually considered a bit naive or juvenile, but what the hell. I'd love to know what some of our old friend are up too, the joys and travails, whatever the natural unwindings, or spots on the groove in the 33rpm. Meanwhile, keep on truck'en. Best to you both, b
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

It's nice to see your post again, byron. I also love to hear from the old friends from the past , like Ceasar, Nika, Speggie, and so many others. (I am bad with names too) Still love to come in once in awhile to check out creative art works. Keep going Artragers

Pai, lovely to hear from you. Much hope you are well and thriving.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4