Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Well thought tribute to an outstanding late artist and unique character in here, dear Katie! Actually You should have rented the Beaubourg to fit a meaningful part of his production up to now, but I guess few people would have survived the visit to such an exhibition, either because of the long distance to walk and time to take and because of too much fun and luaghter in some cases ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

So good to see dear eightys wonderful art displayed in such an appropriate way, he should be so proud as we are so proud of him, congrats dear friend, well deserved, thanks Katie

Tribute to mairzie

I thought with the passing of our dear friend Mairzie it would be fitting to bring back her gallery for all to see.

Name:  mairzie's-gallery[1].jpg
Views: 159
Size:  330.4 KB
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Katie Is it true. !! Mairzie. Dotes and litte lamb eat ivy a did ivy do would you a song for her from

the forties. Have camera. Will travel. Go gal go.
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-08-2016 at 04:48 AM.

Katie, I was so sad to of Mairzie's passing through D'Akey's moving tribute. https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...oyage-dear-one

I really don't know quite what to say. Mairzie was such a big, beautiful, loving, and inspiring presence in this forum for so many of us for so many years. My mind drifts to countless group and personal exchanges on so many topics from serious to frivolous; Mairzie somehow never failed to make any exchange a contribution; the many moments she made me laugh will always be with me. I'm grateful I had an opportunity to know her. I am deeply saddened to hear of her passing. Thank you so much for posting this fitting MOARA tribute to her. It is a moving and fitting reminder of her talent, generosity, and loving spirit. I will surely miss her.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 02-08-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Ho Ho HO Katie Coops Keeper of the Moara and North East Gate Sorry I missed only just seen this Morning as was woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep

so grabed the IPad and there and behold You done me Proud Thanks sad about Mairzie as I always thought of her as about in her mid thirties why i was so

shocked ok Good to see your back at Moara Congrats ........... Mr Ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Have you heard from Robbie and Doc Lima ???

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    I thought with the passing of our dear friend Mairzie it would be fitting to bring back her gallery for all to see.

Name:  mairzie's-gallery[1].jpg
Views: 159
Size:  330.4 KB
    Just Brilliant, Ms Coops. What a sweet tribute it was originally, and doubly so now.

I hope you also get the appreciation for all the years you've devoted to this thread. You acknowledged nearly everybody and it's a fantastic time capsule of creative energy from so many. It's both a gallery and a yearbook. This keeps all the participants from dissolving back into the millions of undifferentiated colors from whence their creative light emerged in such fascinating and humanized constellations. There were people behind each page and seeing them brings them back for a momentary visit. Thanks again for your tremendous contributions both in tribute to others, but in your own paintings.

You were quite right to have commented that Mary Ann will live on through her Art. . . as will all through our friends and loves. Mary Ann was blessed with both.

Thanks again, Ms Coops.
    Last edited by D Akey; 02-10-2016 at 03:41 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you, dear Katie for keeping and safeguarding all the life and history of this Forum which really incarnates in so many persons spreading creativity, emotions, joy, fun and, most of all, love, love for the world, for the life, for each other. Many into one and each one into many contributions and souls. Like the musketeers ...
    In this way nobody disappears or even dies flying away lost and unseen as a dry leaf, but stands ever and ever as an inspiration and gift.
    So it is for our dearest Mary Ann, Gzairborne, no more with us and anyone else who blessed this Forum and were blessed by your care in this MOARA.
    You're like Heimdall, the Asgard's rainbow bridge guardian who defends the access into the world of the gods, since, in a way, this thread is a sort of Pantheon of artists.
    I think You would already deserve a special mansion in this Museum and a gratitude tribute also for the next century You would hopefully be healthy and keep on arranging artistically each individual mosaic of art.
    As for the fantastic Mary Ann (alias Mairzie Dotes), I only apologize and I'm sorry that not even super-Caesar, as she humorously portrayed me (top-left) and rightfully made fun of me in such a lovely way, can reach her flying so much higher, to get one of her lovely laughters and witty replies. Too sad, but a honor and pleasure to have met her, as painful as it may be her present departure.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

That brought a smile to my face Cesare I remember fondly her great sense of humour

My Gallery

Danny72

DANNY 72
    Danny is a fantastic artist and contributes so much to the forum so I hope you all like his gallery in MOARA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danny gallery.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	89159

My Gallery