Page 12 of 156 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Dear Gzairborne, WOW! you got Miles Standish for the Orianelima opening!!! quite a tribute, and very thougtful!!!

whew! glad you liked! I am happy.
    Miles Standish wanted too much money, but we got Miles Davis.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 03-20-2014 at 06:12 PM.

gzairborne: Your tribute to Oriane is a winner. Good thinking and terrific execution
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Byron Tnx!

Dear Gzairborne, this is a wonderful celebration of the superb and vibrant pictures of Oriane. You have made a glorious thank you gift to Oriane for his untiring work of making galleries. I thank you both for giving us all so much pleasure.
    Well done my friends.
    Last edited by coops; 07-10-2009 at 12:32 AM.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I love the quite special gallery of Jus and that of our dear host Orianelima as selected by Gzairborne!

This gallery made me think of a sort of side idea, that is, to oper a thread where, for each one of the exhibiting artists, each of the other mates should select what they evaluate to be the three top works from the relevant personal gallery. (either the most beautiful or the most indicative of a personal style)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT? GENERALLY QUITE AN HARD CHOICE!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Gzairborne, OMGSH!!! can't stop laughing,,, giggle giggle giggle!!!! tears and teehee's, was up way to late, snorkle snorkle guffah!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Great tribute Gzair..To a deserving man...well done...

irishrose Guest
    Oriane, a wonderful room of the color master Juz!!! Love it!!! And thank you for your contribution Juz ...more color palettes! Woo hoo!

Albert, you have outdone yourself.. that is awesome.. jazz, bright, beautiful color, with landscapes, a whole cornucopia of wonderful things from Oriane.. how great that you did that for him! This is a GREAT thread!

This thread continues to amaze and delight.

Wonderful contribution Juz. Thanks for that.

Albert, your tribute to the ThreadMeister is stunning and completely deserved. I think it was you, Albert, who mentioned Second Life ... yes, I think it would be entirely possible to set something like this up there. I've only been there once or twice so it would take someone with more savvy there than I have, but what a wonderful idea it is ... and it would also be a great way to do some advertising/promotion for the ArtRage team, community, and program. We "old timers" (and I count myself as one after two years) have all experienced how the influx of "newcomers" continually infuses the community with new energy, approaches, techniques, attitudes, etc. Just to name a couple of examples: Sabena with her carefree yet studied approach and Weembaman with his ever evolving "Puddy" series that delights us all while we watch his technique evolve impressively.