Page 103 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Jo is a tremendous talent and an absolute asset to our community. Once again, well done KJ. You're a wonder.

Coops I just dont know what to say,except THANK YOU for honoring me with this tribute It looks fantastic and I have just had to wipe my eyes dryI am so full of emosion. Thank you again Best wishes Jo xxx

I really appreciated the new galleries of and tributes to Lee and Jo! Magnificent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

BobbyRay's Universal Gallery Of Space

Hi folks
    Bobbyray has done such a fabulous job on ArtragUs and I would like to thank him so very much with this little gallery of some of his wonderful work although there were so many to choose from it was difficult to select which ones to use. Bobby, you are a star (no pun intended lol) working as you do on the magazine. I thank you and your helpers for all your hard work. I hope you enjoy your gallery.
    Katie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bobby ray universal gallery of space.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	308.9 KB 
ID:	46788  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

A well deserved exhibition space (literally ) for our astounding BobbyStarRay, the AR magazine rey (from Spaninsh for king)! ... and another stunning achievement of our dear Katie in this MOARA!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Kate, So Beautiful!!! what an exibit!!! BobbyRay's Beautiful Gallery of Galixy's suspended in the galixy, a thrilling showcase!!!

Katie, nice. A grate tribute to the ArtRus Bob. Very well done.

coops,
    BobbyRay's universe never looked so awe inspiring. We need not strap
    ourselves into a space ship and leave earth's boundaries to explore
    the stars, galaxies and beyond because here they are, framed Tiffany
    like heavenly jewels on display for our delight and wonder ... an
    "out of this world" celebration of inspiration and art. A most stunning
    tribute.
    Mairzie Dotes

LOVE this original idea.!!!

Thumbs up um WOW

katie,

WOW...thats really cool! I love it. I am gonna print it and frame it. Now where to put it? lol OK, for now as a background on my computer....

This is so kind of you to do this, I am beside myself looking in amazement. Wait I have to um well dry my eyes.....lol Odd too that I am also working on a dvd of my arts..... Precious metals masks, Space Art, abstract art and music...(classical guitar). I will be selling that....um I hope. lol

A special thanks to all of you ragers that make our magazine work. I just put things together and the real troopers of ArtRageUS e-magazine are all of the past, present and future volunteers that make it all a reality since the beginning. Their hard work and sacrafice has provided us all with our very own ArtRageUS e-magazine which benefits us all. They deserve much more than I do. We all have understood that life is busy for most of us and thus most ragers can not help out too much so we do the best we can and hope for more participation in future issues.

Caesar, Lee, Orianelima and Mairzie........thanks so much.... I am blushing....lol Really, thank you all! Ragers Forever!

Bobbyray