Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: Moara - Coops

  1. #1551
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englishman in Ont, Canada
    Posts
    4,050
    So nice to look back on old times when the group was much larger, although for me it brought the sad times with my wifes passing.
    Still things are much brighter now and it would be great to see the old site revived.
    Limey-g

  2. #1552
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Aguascalientes, AGS, Mexico
    Posts
    6,919
    Hi D Akey. Hard t believe it's been another year since my last visit - and our Bobby Dylan exchange (the boy just turned 80, you know.)

    Sapphire is right, this thread should be a permanent sticky.

    Maybe today I'll poke around and see what has popped up around here in the last year.

    Hope you remain well, and all that jazz.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

  3. #1553
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Aguascalientes, AGS, Mexico
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    So nice to look back on old times when the group was much larger, although for me it brought the sad times with my wifes passing.
    Still things are much brighter now and it would be great to see the old site revived.
    Limey-g
    Limey-g, sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Condolences.
    Yes, going through the Moara (I do every year or so it seems) does bring back fond memories of the old gang a decade ago.
    Hope the times are treating you well as they March on.
    Be well.
    b
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

  4. #1554
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Aguascalientes, AGS, Mexico
    Posts
    6,919
    Just a bump.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

  5. #1555
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,081
    Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Hi D Akey. Hard t believe it's been another year since my last visit - and our Bobby Dylan exchange (the boy just turned 80, you know.)

    Sapphire is right, this thread should be a permanent sticky.

    Maybe today I'll poke around and see what has popped up around here in the last year.

    Hope you remain well, and all that jazz.
    Good to see you Byron! I trust all's well in Mexico for you guys. This thread deserves to be a permanent sticky indeed. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. . .

    Speaking of lyrics, Bob Dylan's 80? While he's a legend in the music world, just to make it clear, he'll never replace our own Mister 80+, even if Dylan shows proof of his age with two forms of valid ID. Don't think twice, it's alright.

    Anyway, be well, ol' shipmate.

    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  6. #1556
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Aguascalientes, AGS, Mexico
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good to see you Byron! I trust all's well in Mexico for you guys. This thread deserves to be a permanent sticky indeed. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. . .

    Speaking of lyrics, Bob Dylan's 80? While he's a legend in the music world, just to make it clear, he'll never replace our own Mister 80+, even if Dylan shows proof of his age with two forms of valid ID. Don't think twice, it's alright.

    Anyway, be well, ol' shipmate.

    Thanks, D Akey - yes, 14 years here now - life has been kind, we are fortunate and grateful.
    Indeed, don't think twice, it's alright. Keep on keeping on old friend as I hope all goes well with you too.
    And always kudos to 80+ who must be well past 90 now???

    b
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

  7. #1557
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    3
    Hi, oh it looks very cool, I really love galleries there dwells a unique atmosphere, it's like dissolving into another dimension!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •