Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Space-Time fanciers have come up with the idea that it all exists like an LP record, and we are merely riding the needle through the grooves and it gives the illusion of change. Who the (blank) knows. Heh. Your comment brought it to mind. But with the Internet and all the old stuff immediately accessible, it sort of feels like we're existing in a Licorice Pizza or Tower record store, which I'm certain you remember. And the Sci-Fi writers all grabbed their quills. . . I mean pens. . . er, I mean keyboards.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes Moara Cap. Mac. Did you see. Katie Coops. On your travel’s. ??? Check to see if she ‘s retired. Ok. As there’s
    Two Aussie girls who might fancy having a go. Ok. Let’s see if your power’s of peswasion. ? Can still work
    CIAO SLAINTE. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. ����

So ye found a couple lassies in the land down unda. No wonda ye been AWOL. Doesn't appear Ms Coops has been active for a long bit, ArtRagously speaking, that is. Been AWOL herself since March 2017. Lovely thought that she might. She really made a major contribution supporting the community with tributes to their art when the forum was cookin' along. Would be great to see her around again. Maybe as the forums build back up it could happen then. Who knows.
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-06-2019 at 04:14 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D' Akey/Eighty,
    Someday perhaps there will be a reunion of sorts for those of us from those bygone days still on this earthy plane to somehow do a little general catch-up on Life's goings on. I know these kind of thoughts are usually considered a bit naive or juvenile, but what the hell. I'd love to know what some of our old friend are up too, the joys and travails, whatever the natural unwindings, or spots on the groove in the 33rpm. Meanwhile, keep on truck'en. Best to you both, b
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

It's nice to see your post again, byron. I also love to hear from the old friends from the past , like Ceasar, Nika, Speggie, and so many others. (I am bad with names too) Still love to come in once in awhile to check out creative art works. Keep going Artragers

Pai, lovely to hear from you. Much hope you are well and thriving.

14 months since raised to the top.
    This remains a wonderful tribute to many terrific artist who treated us to so much vibrant art over quite a number of years.
    Great stuff in here.

Just bumping this old thread up to the present. Saw Saphire's question about what happened to it. Set me to wondering as well. When going over some very old hard drives I came across one of the videos that someone (Oriane Lima I think) put together with music, like a walk through of a proper real-world museum, only it was made up of the artwork and artists who posted in ArtRage over the years up to the point that they stopped a number of years back. Was a bit sentimental when looking at the energy and all the people. Coops and Oriane Lima were really ones mostly behind creating rooms. <sigh>

Anyway, here it is bumped up once again.

Last edited by D Akey; 05-25-2021 at 02:48 PM.

Artrage Museum.

Thank you D Akey
    This thread should be made a sticky so its always at the top. It’s Artrages own Museum, I can loose so many hours going through this thread and its sad when it gets buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphire View Post
    Thank you D Akey
    This thread should be made a sticky so its always at the top. It’s Artrages own Museum, I can loose so many hours going through this thread and its sad when it gets buried.
    Indeed, especially since the individual gallery pages have been deleted, this serves as a collective memory bank about all the work and some of the play that came from ArtRage being around. Thanks for thinking about it, Saphire.