Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,559 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

So nice to look back on old times when the group was much larger, although for me it brought the sad times with my wifes passing.
    Still things are much brighter now and it would be great to see the old site revived.
    Limey-g

Hi D Akey. Hard t believe it's been another year since my last visit - and our Bobby Dylan exchange (the boy just turned 80, you know.)

Sapphire is right, this thread should be a permanent sticky.

Maybe today I'll poke around and see what has popped up around here in the last year.

Hope you remain well, and all that jazz.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    So nice to look back on old times when the group was much larger, although for me it brought the sad times with my wifes passing.
    Still things are much brighter now and it would be great to see the old site revived.
    Limey-g
    Limey-g, sorry to hear of your wife's passing. Condolences.
    Yes, going through the Moara (I do every year or so it seems) does bring back fond memories of the old gang a decade ago.
    Hope the times are treating you well as they March on.
    Be well.
    b

Just a bump.

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Hi D Akey. Hard t believe it's been another year since my last visit - and our Bobby Dylan exchange (the boy just turned 80, you know.)

Sapphire is right, this thread should be a permanent sticky.

Maybe today I'll poke around and see what has popped up around here in the last year.

Hope you remain well, and all that jazz.
    Good to see you Byron! I trust all's well in Mexico for you guys. This thread deserves to be a permanent sticky indeed. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. . .

Speaking of lyrics, Bob Dylan's 80? While he's a legend in the music world, just to make it clear, he'll never replace our own Mister 80+, even if Dylan shows proof of his age with two forms of valid ID. Don't think twice, it's alright.

Anyway, be well, ol' shipmate.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good to see you Byron! I trust all's well in Mexico for you guys. This thread deserves to be a permanent sticky indeed. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. . .

Speaking of lyrics, Bob Dylan's 80? While he's a legend in the music world, just to make it clear, he'll never replace our own Mister 80+, even if Dylan shows proof of his age with two forms of valid ID. Don't think twice, it's alright.

Anyway, be well, ol' shipmate.

Thanks, D Akey - yes, 14 years here now - life has been kind, we are fortunate and grateful.
    Indeed, don't think twice, it's alright. Keep on keeping on old friend as I hope all goes well with you too.
    And always kudos to 80+ who must be well past 90 now???

b

Hi, oh it looks very cool, I really love galleries there dwells a unique atmosphere, it's like dissolving into another dimension!

Back to The top Moara- Coops. Must see

Putting this back to the top for New Members to browse.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Saphire; 10-08-2022 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Bringing back to top

Hi Safire. Great to see this popping up again. You were right a year or so back; the thread should be a permanent sticky.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 10-13-2022 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Typos