Page 13 of 156 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Caesar you have a great idea there...! With Oriane it was almost impossible to get down to even 7 paintings because there are so many works and all are so good. Very hard. So I tried to select paintings from the more jazz like style, but there are many others I could have chosen.

I would imagine the same was true for Oriane of your work and gallery... trying to select a few out of the many great ones is very very hard to do.

Robert, an art gallery in Second Life that featured art rage artists... a great idea. That would be good for advertising for sure I would think.
    tnx Rose and everyone for response. Now we await with anxious breath the next artist showing at the gallery.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 07-10-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Looks very cool. Levent did a gallery of his works also that was very cool. Who knows some day we may have a virtual gallery you walk into. That would be kind of a cool place to have in the virtual reality world. What is that place called... Second Life where they have shops and stuff in digital reality.
    It was your idea Albert.

Well no wonder I thought it was good.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 03-20-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Looks very cool. Levent did a gallery of his works also that was very cool. Who knows some day we may have a virtual gallery you walk into. That would be kind of a cool place to have in the virtual reality world. What is that place called... Second Life where they have shops and stuff in digital reality.
    Yeah, it's hell getting old. (Where did I put my glasses?)

Wow Juz like the Ori colour palette very
    Nice work gzairborne ,your tribute for Ori's gallery looks great!

Caesar that is it, I like that idea and I saw you have already done it.

Albert, it was your idea, Robert is right

I am posting the Ambient Control Room

" Ambient Design is based just across the Tasman Sea, in the spectacular New Zealand countryside, about 25 minutes from Auckland. ArtRage Starter edition has now topped Three Million downloads. And it's still free to download and use... 5606 images in the main gallery"

Ooops Pudy? Pudy!!! be careful...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Controll.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	30236  

irishrose Guest
    AWE-SOME!!! Even Puddy's in the pic... Oriane.. you get a medal for this one! Wow!

Dear Oriane, having more history that future, it is so nice to have these beautiful artists pictures to look forward to, this is scrumptious!!! Tyko has a friend now, hope the walls are padded, must be needed till 3 comes out!!!

Well done, That cat is never home anymore, she's always out cruising the site looking for evil doers......

Wow Oriane.... Beam Me Up!!