Page 112 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

LONG LIVE MOARA and MOARIANE LIMA!!!!!!!!!

Well done Ms Coops!!!!! GX, with his eye for design and abstraction certainly deserves this tribute!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Undoubtedly, Moara is one of those special places to visit. It was and is continuously being developed with care and affection, and represents what is best in digital painting artistry. Galleries with big names on display. A magnificent Coops work, perpetuates the Moara, fantastic!!!

To her our most heartfelt thanks. I also feel honored with the treatment directed to me, and I'm happy about that.

Gary certainly deserves its gallery. Congratulations Gary.

I am so happy that you all enjoyed another trip around the MOARA galleries, I started looking again from page one and was totally enthralled and amazed at the wonderful paintings and artists.
    To my dear friend Oriane, thank you for being the corner stone of such a wonderful place.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Galleries for skylar

I am so happy to post galleries for Skylar who needed two of them to show just a few of his brilliant artwork. Skylar, I am sorry that I couldnt show most and I again chose some of my own favourites which I hope you approve of. You are a brilliant artist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skylars gallery.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	394.7 KB 
ID:	59143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skylars gallery 2.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	397.0 KB 
ID:	59144  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Katie... a great tribute to a fabulous artist.. he is certainly a cornerstone artist of this forum (IMHO)... congratulations to Skylar...!! and thanks to you and Lima for MOARA..

Spectacular tribute Katie to one of the great guys of the Forum and one of the truly inspirational and experimental artists among us with credentials to boot.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Wonderful tribute to a wonderful person Katie.

MOARA Gallery

I am so Honored, and Humbled. Coops, Thank you so very much. This was totally unexpected, and it came on a day that had been one in a string of very rough ones. After viewing this Wonderful presentation, I was overwhelmed at first, totally incapable of posting any response at all.
    Coops, The selected images are Many of my personal favorites. You did a great job of choosing as well as setting them in this environment.
    Confession time - I have always wanted to be part of this, but figured my works, which often don't get that much response, were maybe a bit off the mark to merit such a thing.
    Again, I Am So Proud To Be Chosen For This Honor.
    Thank You.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

I'm in awe

what a great idea! thank you Oriane and coops for creating such wonderful tributes of all those great ArtRage-Artists

congratulations to everyone

Skylar, congratulations. Katie was very happy in the organization of your gallery here in Moara. A major display of your great talent. Katie well done.