ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Project

Gallery
    View images

Military Project

Please post any painting that you would like to go into a webpage (book) for a very good friend of mine's father who is in the US Army National Guard. He was shipped out for a year (after spending about 3-4 months at Fort Bragg right before he was shipped out and a year in Fort Campbell about a year ago) leaving his wife and three kids. I would like to dedicate the page to him and his family. He left at the first of Febuary 2009 and he will be gone for a year.

The one who was shipped out his name is Jon. His wife Judy. His oldest child is Sarah. Middle child is Anna. Youngest child is Jonathan.

Below is info on the family:

Jon is 42. Works a Army Nation Guard man.
    Ideas for paintings to him:
    US flag, fireworks, army stuff, etc

Judy is 42. She is a mother of three.
    Ideas for paintings to her:
    Bible related things, comforting things, she is pretty artistic.

Sarah is 16. She is a student.
    She is very artistic, she loves army stuff, she love art in general.
    *Edit - Sarah also love the little mermaid and any thing Disney.*

Anna is 13. She is a student
    She loves army stuff, she is also artistic.

Jonathan is 11. He is a student.
    Ideas for painting to him:
    He like John Deer stuff and army stuff. He likes art also.

I would like to make it more for Jon but if you would like to make one for any his family I would love to put them in it. Please make sure to sign it and put where your from and please put a message on the painting. *Edit - Unless it will mess up the painting. In that case just post you message along with the painting and I'll put the message up in the page.* Also please post who the paintings are for.

After I get the paintings up on the site I'll post a link to the site here. Then I'll send a email to Jon and his family.

I would like to have this done before July 4th. (This will give alittle over 5 weeks)
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 06-02-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    To Mr. Jon From the Hoover Family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welove you mr.jon.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	28338  
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 05-30-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Gallery
    View images

What a Great Idea!

Wow, Juhoover, What a great idea! How sweet and thoughtful of you to do this for your friends. I'm sure they will love your gift book and your fireworks painting too. I will definitely try to come up with something. My favorite uncle worked for John Deere for many years. He used to bring toy John Deere tractors to my sisters and myself at Christmas. I was very much a girlie girl (though a bit tomboyish too) but I always loved this tractors. I think you will get a very good response to this, Juhoover. Be blessed, Cathy
    Last edited by cathyd; 05-30-2009 at 12:18 AM.
    My Gallery here

MY MUSIC FREE DOWNLOADS here

FACEBOOK here

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Cathyd for your kind words. I hope I get a good response. Can't wait to see what amazing painting you come up with
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 05-30-2009 at 02:04 PM.

irishrose Guest
    I have a heart for anyone in the military. My brother just got out after being in Iraq for 14 months. He came home at Thanksgiving last year, he has 5 kids. I know how much things that are bright and cheery can make their day. Will see what I can come up with. I feel for the kids.. and of course, the extra work for the wife... I am praying for him!!!

Gallery
    View images
    Dear IrishRose,
    Glad to hear your brother got back safely. Can't wait to see what you come up with

- Justin
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 05-31-2009 at 05:06 AM.

irishrose Guest
    Justin, thanks.. he was pretty lucky to get out of there when he did. I pray for all our troops all the time. I will get more time over the weekend. Having a rough day today.... but will try to do something within your time frame. AR rocks, doesn't it??

Gallery
    View images
    Aww sorry to hear your having a bad day. I'm sure what ever you come up with will be amazing and Yes AR does rock
    I would have made the time frame longer but I'm going out of the country july 17th and will not be back till the 24th and I want to get it done before I leave
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 05-31-2009 at 05:06 AM.

irishrose Guest
    Justin, thanks for your kind words... ah, just another day in paradise... hehe

I understand the time frame.. will see what I can do. Have a great weekend!

Gallery
    View images
    No problem You too!
    Last edited by Juhoover22; 05-31-2009 at 05:07 AM.