ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Please HELP!!

Unhappy Please HELP!!

Sorry to come here screaming in tears, but the situation here was that when I was doing this painting, the computer told me that it was neccesary to restart. Before this message, I have had saved the file, so everything seemed safe. However, didnīt give me time to close the program.
    Anyway, the file was previosly saved, no problem I said. Once the system started again, the painting was a WHITE SQUARE-

Does anyone know any resource/program/whatever that allow me to recover my painting?? I spent a lot of time on it!!!

Santiago.

Hi Santiago. I received your email this morning and have sent you a reply regarding this.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Well just to put your spirits up.
    It happened to me also using another software, not AR. I had put much time on graphic work but lost everything.

I was quite frustrated and ended up having to do the whole thing again.
    I slowly realized that I can do it better the next time if I don't try to repeat what I had done before.
    Gave me the occasion to see another way of doing it and also gave me a more phylosophical way of looking at how we can always do something better if we don't look back to much...

Hope you save the drawing and if not well I guess you can only go forward.
    AB
    kiva.org
    How you can help people living in developing countries

thanks everyone...

Well, I started all over again. Meanwhile Iīm trying to send this corrupted file to the Rage Headquarters, to see if its possible to save some from it.

But Iīm still open to all kind of suggestions.

Santiago.