Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: critics needed!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    214

    critics needed!

    please some critics and tips
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip roos.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	28219  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roos.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	28847  

    Last edited by Illuminati; 06-10-2009 at 06:09 PM.

  2. #2
    My only comment so far would be that without indication of where the bridge of her nose is, her face looks a little flat. Otherwise it's coming along nicely. Keep working on it

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    1,860
    hi Illuminati, thats a nice, neat attempt. im sure if u take little care this will look great.

    as for crits, the gap between the eyes seems to be a bit too much, as from this angle. and perspective wise, the nose is not in line with the lips, the tip of the nose and the centre of the lips are not in line. having a curved line (a verticle line from strict front, dividing the face in 2 halves), suggesting a centre of the face, will help u get the idea. remember, from this perspective, that line wont be in the centre and drawn only for the idea of proportions and perspective, u can erase that later.
    u can even give a suggestion of the bone, under the eyebrow, let it protrude. at the moment that outline goes straight to the top. this will help u define the shape for later stage.

    all the best...
    Last edited by waheednasir; 05-26-2009 at 04:24 PM.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

  4. #4

    Eyes

    Good work so far. a good thing to remember about the eyes is that the space between them is usually about the same size as one eye. Again, great job!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    214
    ok i updated the file take a look at it again plz^^

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo1975 View Post
    Good work so far. a good thing to remember about the eyes is that the space between them is usually about the same size as one eye. Again, great job!
    thx i updated it. care to give it a look?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    235
    this part above eyes should be more faded, chin too
    look at some tutorials about drawing a face, it should help you a little
    but nice beginning

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Space Station
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    259
    The right side of the face looks pretty good ( My right, not hers) But the left side is too round and pops out, look at profile and sub-profile pictures and you will see what I mean/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Gallery
    View images
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by emenemsbis View Post
    this part above eyes should be more faded, chin too
    look at some tutorials about drawing a face, it should help you a little
    but nice beginning
    thx i'll look for a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Krondelo View Post
    The right side of the face looks pretty good ( My right, not hers) But the left side is too round and pops out, look at profile and sub-profile pictures and you will see what I mean/
    yeah i know. solving it right now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •