ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MisterPaint Stencils and Texture Painting Tutorial

Gallery
    View images

MisterPaint Stencils and Texture Painting Tutorial

I found I could not attach the "pdf" document I made in this thread so I posted it on my personal web site for now. Aside from my little online store I don't have a place where I can post things like this for my artwork but I am planning to start one soon. I apologize for having it on my personal site (it needs updating badly ) and that you have to link to it currently. But I don't know how to integrate the text with the screen shots on this thread without making multiple posts. Please forgive. Anyway, here is the link: http://web.me.com/kaspco/Art/Tutorials/Tutorials.html (NEW LINK). Note: I added a special section in the tutorial entitled, "USING STENCILS ON A MAC," since there have been a lot of inquiries in this area. I hope this helps! Blessings, Cathy
    Last edited by cathyd; 06-08-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: I moved the tutorial to a new site
    My Gallery here

MY MUSIC FREE DOWNLOADS here

FACEBOOK here

irishrose Guest
    Cathy, just downloaded it ... will get to it soon, busy Sunday. Thanks for your email too.. will also find time later to answer xoxoxo Rose

PS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS! WOO HOO!

Gallery
    View images

My Pleasure

Hah! LOL! I like the Woo! Hoo! That's really cute, Irishrose. And hey, my pleasure. I feel blessed you asked me to do it. So glad I could share. I am certain I will be learning from your own tutorials soon as I have looked at your other gallery and your work is wonderful! By the way, I updated the tutorial. Saw a couple of errors and I added a section entitled, "USING STENCILS ON A MAC". Thought you would like to know in case you would like to upload it again with the new info. Sorry. I was in a bit of a hurry when I did it. Blessings, Cathy
    Last edited by cathyd; 05-25-2009 at 10:33 PM.
    My Gallery here

FACEBOOK here

irishrose Guest
    Cathy.. you're wonderful.. had a few questions which I see everyone has chimed in to help me with, what a support system.. THANK YOU!!! And I'm just a woo hoo kind of person! hehe

I haven't done any tutorials but you're inspiring me!

Hugs and more hugs and more hugs, Rose

Gallery
    View images

Go For It!

Hey girlie, go for it! And thanks for the hugs. Even more back to you.
    My Gallery here

FACEBOOK here

irishrose Guest
    LOL.. these brain cells (if there are any left) need at LEAST a day's rest... oy! Thanks again for your help!

Gallery
    View images

Smile

cathyd THX! you are very kind!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Gallery
    View images

Thank You!

You are most welcome, MisterPaint. My privilege and my pleasure. I am so happy you found the tutorial and were able to take a look at it. And many thanks to you for sharing your stencils so generously. Blessings, Cathy
    My Gallery here

FACEBOOK here

Gallery
    View images

Moved Tutorial Site

Hi all, I now have a new gallery site to which, I have moved this tutorial. The site is still under construction, though it is almost finished. Mainly, I have to complete my gallery and a couple of other things. While you are visiting my site for this tutorial, feel free to check out the rest of my gallery site. Enjoy! *** NOTE: I have also changed the link on my original post in this thread. Blessings, Cathy
    My Gallery here

FACEBOOK here

Gallery
    View images

MisterPaint Stencils

Hi Sher, Gee you're right. The link isn't working. I thought I copied and pasted it. Sorry. Anyhoo, here is another link. In fact I am listing two links. The first is one of MisterPaint's sites where you can get his stencils. The other is a link where you can translate the page. Translate if from "Italian" to English. I hope this helps! Blessings, Cathy
    My Gallery here

FACEBOOK here