ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling art through redbubble

Selling art through redbubble

Hi Guys,
    well I've just set up an online store through redbubble to sell some art...or at least try too for a bit of pocketmoney.

So far I've just put up photography but AR stuff is intended to come soon.

So incase any of you are interested in doing something similar I thought I'd post of my exp so far- account was easy peasy to set up.

You upload images..set what you will allow them to be sold as ie poster card,print.. set a commission percentage based on what red bubble charges to print and ship work- so their cost plus your commission = art sale price and then they send you your commission when your sales reach $20.

sounds ok huh?!

add is www.redbubble.com.au if you want to check the site out

So wish me luck and I'll let ya know how it goes

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Ah, redbubble
    Their quality is very very good, not sure how much most people actually sell though. Nice place to have as a portfolio

yeah I never know about that either but i figure its a bit of fun to play with
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Interesting, but probably not profitable. That is nothing new, so it might be worth a try if it is inexpensive. I could at last shut my critics who say I never try to sell anything I do ( and I don't).
    I immediately noted an Artist on their homepage that I liked "Elizabeth Burton"
    who does some odd things indeed.
    If I had the time, I would love to spend some time there looking around.
    Best of luck on the venture! Thanks for the notice.
    "If I could only learn to be humble, I would be so proud." Author Unknown.

I just checked on Red Bubble. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that info.

Hi Rob-wel since its cost me nothing to set up or maintain its no risk to me which is grand so yes rather inexpensive

Bobbi-your welcome

Now have some ar stuff up i thought id post a link so interested parties can see how its done

http://selbylouise.redbubble.com/
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Dear Selby and 'human bean', thanks for the information, at least it would be a jump start, very nice works you have there too!!!

Thanks for the link...It looks like a good deal, nothing ventured nothing gained...I checked out your site, it looks good and is easy to navigate, what more could you ask for..I think I'll give it a shot too..

Dear Weem, Hey, rootin' for ya'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, if you're looking to connect to other users on RB, you'll want to use this link
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/selbylouise

the other one is a very nice portfolio, but doesn't let other RBubblers watch you or fave ^_^
    (I actually use that as my portfolio -
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/flynnthecat
    and
    http://flynnthecat.redbubble.com/ )