Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bridge

this is amazing... it looks so realistic!!! kinda makes me feel like im right there>

Fantastic painting, the photo realism is incredible.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Wonderful

A great work of art, perfect in every way.

Bridge

Dear Scott I have just found your beautiful painting of the bridge.In your message you say that you dont know where it is, well I think I can tell you it looks exactly like a bridge only two miles from where I live it is called Swarkstone Bridge and is an ancient monument. The river that runs under it is called the Trent. It is said in our history that Bonny Prince Charlie came down from Scotland to invade us but he could get no further because the Trent was swollen and his men could not get over the river so they turned and scurryed back to Scotland.The bridge it self is about 1/2 a mile long and joins Swarkston to Stanton -By Bridge across the flood plain.I hope you find this interesting and keep up the wonderfull work.Best wishes Jo x

Scott congratulations, from the architectural elements to the river,grasses and shrubs, all blending together in that beautiful sunshine to make a wonderful painting

Scott was just checking this thread out and glad I did, what a magnificent painting, it kept me in aw, I find that the whole painting is very interesting, perfection is all I can say