ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: mouse? anything else?

mouse? anything else?

I have never used any type of drawing program. My mouse skills are shaky and non existent on the notebook. Are their alternate accessories we can use to draw with? And if so what ones and where can I get them?

Unless I misunderstand you, how about a mouse for your notebook?

I hate those touch pads for anything at all, let alone drawing.

If you're okay with the mouse on your regular computer, then it should be the same on your notebook. Just make sure whatever you get works with your system. That's the inexpensive way to go.

I bought a desktop mouse and keyboard for my laptop.

If you want a tablet, there are many out there. Look back a little bit and you should see discusions about them intermittently all over this site.

If AgedP is healthy and still around this forum, I think he mentioned about a cheap tablet about a month or two back. May still be selling at that price. I don't recall the details of it.

I use a little Wacom Grapphire 4x5. Works just fine for me. Was under 100 USD when I got mine a few years ago.

Good luck!

unfortunately i am bad with the mouse too. so i would be looking for a pad i guess. never used one . what are they corectly called so i can look up the hardware?

thanks!!!

http://www.wacom.com/

This will give you tablets and features and all that good stuff.

There are other companies. But this is the biggest so far as I know.