ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Great repeating pattern website

Great repeating pattern website

Hello all,

Just found out about http://pattern8.com/ -- a site where they put up fantastic pattern pieces, which are designed to repeat when tiled. Check it out, their pictures are worth (at least) a thousand of my confusing words :-)

PLEASE be sure to carefully note their terms of use. I believe they mainly don't want you distributing their exact patterns, or claiming it as your own, but if you make something *with* their patterns, it's cool. Read carefully, anyway!

I get a big kick out of taking these and manipulating them in various ways to make desktop backgrounds. But I'm sure our clever crew will find lots of great uses!
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

Thankyou, that'll be very useful!
    Using HP touchsmart tx2 1020ao tablet laptop with stylus and multitouch screen. I love being able to draw right onto my computer! Now if Art Rage had a "fingerpaint" mode I'd really be playing!

thanks for the link , seems like they will be good for clothes details and backgrounds.