ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: stencils

Thumbs up stencils

hi i am looking for stencils of mountains

Kitty,

You can make a stencil from any picture of a mountain that you find. If you want it to be line art, then search for those.

I am giving you a link to Google Image Search, with mountain and line art selected. Pick one, save it to your computer and make a stencil from it in ArtRage. Refer to the help section of the program if you don't know how to make a stencil. It is easy.

Click HERE to see search results.

P.S.: Some of those images may be copyrighted, so use accordingly.

Can I suggest you use the Flickr advanced search instead? It lets you (near the bottom) select only images that are licensed for others to use under one of the Creative Commons license.

You'll avoid trouble and annoyance that way... and MAN, are there tons of photos on Flickr that are free to reuse! It's just a dream for those of us who like to mash stuff up :-)

OH YEAH, here's the link to the advanced Flickr search.
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay