Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: SPEEDPAINTS ETC_Finished.

byroncallas Hi Byron,sorry I haven't been around these parts for awhile Always nice to read your comments and I have missed you and other members here ,and yes I almost got stuck in District 9 Or was it AVATAR?

Alexandra Thankyou so much!

Jim Walsh Hi Jim ,thankyou,glad you like them. I love SciFi/Fantasy so I hope to do more soon.

Sketchism71 Hey Mate,love your comments about Der Sandman,I was hoping it would bring the viewer in and spend some time exploring,so thats great you felt that way.Happy New Year and all the best wishes to you and your Family!

orianelima Thankyou so much Oriane,appreciate your kind words

Old ArtRage Collection.

Hi,thought I would finish up this thread with some of my Very first AR work, I have never shown here,some were for other sites etc.I will start another thread for 2010,hope I will see you guys there at some point,thanks for all the support.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

And the final word goes to this little guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Seems a great way to close out a thread to me, a big, fat, drippy, slobbery tongue poked in my face. Who could ask for more???

Great stuff Scott, all of it. And this has been a killer thread that I have loved visiting. You can count on me dropping by your 2010 home frequently. Post soon, post often. And give Crabby a slap on the back if you run into him out there somewhere in District 9 taking care of business.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Great additions SCP I enjoyed looking through the thread again, liked Der Sandman, amazing.
    Sandyg.

I missed seeing so many great stuffs from your thread. These are awesome. Every one is so unique and great imagination. I like the tree on the last series and especially like "Der Sandmann". Maybe you can still add-on color on that and gives another result. That's a very great creation and well painted. Just a thought.

Thankyou Byron,sandyg and Pai really glad you have enjoyed visiting this thread."Der Sandman" is very close to what I use to do with pen and Ink back in my school days,I really like the picture forming from shapes and building in detail.Trying to let it flow,I find this very relaxing and rewarding.Also a very good imagination exercise.

Fantastic finale to an awesome 09 thread Scott! The work in this thread has motivated and encouraged me all year long!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for 2010!

The final post works are amazing, each in their own SCP way! That sky is killer!

Eddie
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

2010 Thread -------->

Hey Sketch thankyou for all your encouragement over the year! It's great we both were motivated by each others work.

This is just to let anyone who might stumble on this old thread that my New thread is HERE if you want to check it out.

Really beautiful paintings.