Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SPEEDPAINTS ETC_Finished.

the second looks like a deep scary forest. i like to speed paint also being i don't have much patience lol. i really liked it.

I'm trapped...I am made to walk these lonely caverns, but I've stopped, only for a moment because I can feel a touch of the sun that must still be above me and it's shining, bouncing, shining, reflecting and I can almost feel it. I can feel the memory of it, but now I must continue working my way through the caverns till I can find my way out...but that sun, the memory of sun, it feels wonderful...I think I'll stay here awhile.

Damn! I think I love it. I mean really. At first I peeked at it. Saved it to my computer to get a better look. Then I decided to post a reply. All that up there just came out...dude, that's cool. ***I should have, but I did not edit a word of what I wrote, just let it flow***

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I've never had a picture have that effect on me before.
    J. Little
    I'm no artist, just a junkie with a pencil...
    --------------------------------------------------
    You can check out my photography on...
    http://www.anganjohnphoto.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Cool effect SCP. Great practice... I like doing stuff like this
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Caesar Thanks mate,yes I find it hard to stop painting at that point where the painting beckons you to do more lol

byroncallas Really glad you like the 2nd one almost didn't post it,sorry I forgot to mention your last post comment on Crabby and Dogman being pals not sure if that would work out lol
    Your wish is my command ,Byron here is the link to 2nd paint http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xr2m2f3jqfm

Looking forward too seeing what you come up with.

Taron Hey thanks so much for dropping by,yes I think your right.
    I just put my music on and chill while I paint until the time limit is up.

sunsetdreams711 Thankyou I'm glad you like it.
    Speedpaint is great,it's just the hardest thing for me is to stop,I see too many errors or things to fix so I go by the clock,the clock is boss ahahaha.
    Little_John Mate that is awesome what you wrote,bit scary cause you actually got into my head on that one.The background to me almost looks like the way out, 2 smaller light sources lighting almost rocky stairs leading out to the surface.The more I looked at it, thats what I see.I'm over the moon it had any kind of effect on you,good or bad,to me that's what Art is about.To evoke emotion,thought ect.If you look at Artwork and feel nothing or indifferent what's the point?
    O.k shutup Scott that's enough lol
    Thanks Little_John for letting it flow

Sketchism71 So Cool to have you drop by,maybe we could start a Speedpaint Art project club? Hey you changed your Avatar?

Anyone is welcome to use those AR files as they see fit,take it to any direction you want.So if you don't have any ideas(Artist Block),could be a good way to get started.Hope it can help someone, at any rate you can see my method to the final images here.Please Post what you come up with
    Links again: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...eada0a1ae8665a

Hi SCP,

really cool speedpaints. I especially like the first one for its mood. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post

byroncallas Your wish is my command ,Byron here is the link to 2nd paint http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xr2m2f3jqfm
    Looking forward too seeing what you come up with.
    Links again: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8...eada0a1ae8665a
    Hey Scott, I've downloaded both files. I'll come up with something sooner or later. Will be fun. Meanwhile, I don't understand why no one else sees
    Crabby's warm and wonderful side. They just need to sit down and talk with him for a while. Just don't mention boiling water.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

These are really cool. For some reason they take me back to my "youngin" days when the Grade B science fiction and horror movies were both bad and compelling (or compellingly bad???). Although I can't see them in your work, I just KNOW that there are...things...skulking just out of sight; things with an insatiable taste for_______________ (fill in the blank: possible options include but are not limited to...blood; radioactivity, water, slaves,the planet, Earth women---scantily clad, of course--or whatever else you can think of).
    Whew; talk about a Saturday afternoon matinee flashback!

Okay, okay; I was gone for a moment but I'm back now. Great speedpainting SCP; love the moody style.
    jb

Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post

Sketchism71 So Cool to have you drop by,maybe we could start a Speedpaint Art project club? Hey you changed your Avatar?
    That would make a really cool art project SCP. It's amazing how much can be learned in a quick painting (or how frustrating it can be). Yes, my avatar changed, I always feel like I need to change things up a bit... you should see the furniture in my house - always moving it around - drives my wife nuts!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Hey Scott, I've downloaded both files. I'll come up with something sooner or later. Will be fun. Meanwhile, I don't understand why no one else sees
    Crabby's warm and wonderful side. They just need to sit down and talk with him for a while. Just don't mention boiling water.
    Really hope you have fun with it Byron,and yer I won't mention boiling water around Crabby lol Anyway I have heaps more weird and wacky Creatures,monsters and things to draw and paint.
    jbyrjbyr1 yer I know what you mean,as a kid I use to sneak out to the lounge and plug a headphone into the TV and watch the after Midnight Horror flicks.Scary times!
    Sketchism71 I see there is a what can you paint in 30mins in the Art project section,would my idea clash?O.k now we know you enjoy moving furniture around LOL

Another Speedpaint,this time a bit more abstract.
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi SCP

Wonderful effect good work and i like the second
    Visit my website here