ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving my projects

Talking Saving my projects

I have a question that I haven't seen any answers for. When I save paintings in Art Rage they save with the Art Rage logo but not any thumbnail view. I find it tedious trying to check out things I have done without opening each one in Art Rage. The only way I can save them to be able to get a quick view is as a jpeg. And just hope I labeled them the same as I saved them in Art Rage.

Is there something I have missed?

Sweedie, thank you, thank you, thank you. I never noticed that before. I wonder what else I have been missing. I can be thicker then the Great Wall of China.

Thanks, I used it too.

Thanks, I will try it also !
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I accept critics only from friends,
    how about You ?

umm

i dont have the full version can i still upload my pictures???
    (//_-) Emo dude

Dear Bobbi, Thank you Sweedie for the information, but, yes,Bobbi, know what you are talking about, couldn't wait to try the viewer, down loaded it but still the same,,, have you tried it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Dear Bobbi, Thank you Sweedie for the information, but, yes,Bobbi, know what you are talking about, couldn't wait to try the viewer, down loaded it but still the same,,, have you tried it yet?
    All: the thumbnail viewer for unknown reasons will not work for some Windows Vista users. The Rage team will be rewriting the related thumbnail .dll file to resolve the problem. For those who encounter the problem after several attempts to get it to work it's advised to wait until the new .dll is written. I'm one of those floating in that boat. See the thread http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=17818 for additional input.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 05-11-2009 at 07:06 AM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Dear Byron, thanks for the heads-up! you did all the testing work for us so guess will just wait till it is re-written,,,

I'm using windows vista and the Thumbnail viewer works fine for me. I think the problem occurs when you update artrage. You need to uninstall the thumbnail viewer and re-install it.
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Quote Originally Posted by kailbarr View Post
    i dont have the full version can i still upload my pictures???
    Yes you can still upload your pictures even though you don't have the full version
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.