ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Corel Painter 11 color palette

Gallery
    View images

Thumbs up Corel Painter 11 color palette

Last post this evening, the Corel Painter 11 color palette includes a whole spectrum of colors , greyscale all on one palette. may be useful for quick color or monochromatic sketches...once again refer to my previous post to know what to do to load palette in ARTRAGE. CASHMORE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images

Smile Wow...

Talk about colorful!

Great work!
    Lolalot's here! Everyone can party now!

irishrose Guest
    I don't see a link, is there supposed to be one??

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    I don't see a link, is there supposed to be one??

I doubt it. I believe the attached image is meant to be used as a custom color picker, so having anything larger wouldn't really make a difference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colorsample.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	31443
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

irishrose Guest
    Thanks! I wasn't sure what to do.

Gallery
    View images
    Here are the instructions from CASHMORE on loading palettes. I found them by doing a search of his posts. He has posted many wonderful palettes you can find there also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to load ARTIST PALETTES or any other PNG files into ARTRAGE.
    Heres the way to load the files I uploaded and any other visual picture file for that matter.
    most posts for palettes seem to be saved in a file format called PNG, this stands for PORTABLE NETWORK GRAPHIC.
    I will try in words to show you how to load these files into ARTRAGE.....

1. First in a convienient place on your harddrive create a folder called ARTRAGE WORKING FILES or something similar or whatever you wish.
    2. Go to the post were the PNG files are,
    3. choose the file that you require, example LANDSCAPE PALETTE.
    4. Right mouse click on the file then click save as, then save to the folder you have just created.
    5. Open ARTRAGE
    6. On the righthand corner color palette, right at the bottom there is a little grey arrow icon, click on this icon and another menu opens.
    7. Within this menu choose COLOR PICKER.
    8. When you click this another small menu pops up, click LOAD CUSTOM PICKER, this then brings up the usual WINDOWS navigation window, just navigate to the FOLDER you created with the PNG files,
    9. Choose the PNG file, LANDSCAPE PALETTE, when you click on the palette the windows navigation pane that is open will say OPEN, just click has you would normally in windows...the palette will then load into the color menu in artrage...your done...just click on the color that you want on the picture...that easy.
    Hope this helps. CASHMORE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gallery
    View images
    I also found this post by Liv Lukus very helpful and convenient for easy access to palettes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liv Lukas

C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 2\Resources\Pickers\Custom

My custom folder for downloaded palettes. Then they just show up in Artrage whenever I start it up.

I found that one can add new palettes ArtRage when it is running. No need to shut down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

irishrose Guest
    Thanks for posting the directions. I prefer a .col file I can put in my libraries than a photo... but I appreciate your thoughtfulness.