ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Errant "maverick" strokes

Errant "maverick" strokes

Anyone else have the experience when you're impatient to wait for a "Save" to finish..you resume painting or moving the canvas, and you get a big streak of paint right across the canvas?

that isn't so bad, but a couple of times, I have not been able to "Undo" my way out of that...I'll see OTHER strokes undo..ones that I painted deliberately, but the errant stroke won't clear.

I know..this is like that joke about a guy who goes to the Dr. and says "hey doc..it's hurts when I do this" and the Dr. sez "Well...don't do that, then!"

but I find myself getting into the Zone with art rage, and I get excited about continuing the painting...even wanting to keep at it through saves..wierd..

a

Hi archer!

Could you email me at support@ambientdesign.com with your tablet make and model if you're using one, OS type and version and any additional details if you can think of them? I can take a look at that here and do some more direct troubleshooting with you via email.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design