ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Gunman...

Gunman...

I,m posting this here as I,m not doing anymore to it, I messed it up,posting it to let you see my failures....Jack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gunman.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	340.0 KB 
ID:	26669  
    Last edited by jacktar51; 04-11-2009 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Adding picture
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Jack, What failure????? It's great and I lovely the texture of the canvas.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Yeah, I definitely don't see any failure here! But the artist is always the hardest one on his work.

I remember doing a painting of an Iris, and (to this day) I remember how upset I was with it. I put it in a drawer (it's a watercolor) and forgot about it. A few months later I was looking for something, and brought it out... and could not, for the life of me, remember what I hated so much! It's not a great painting, by any stretch, but it's not bad, particularly for where I was at ability-wise at the time. I can show it now without pain (which is good, because my wife likes it :-).
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

Jack...Are you nuts..?? There is nothing wrong with that painting as far as I can see. Many wish they could screw up like that....

Thanks everyone for you kind remarks,I thought I really spoilt this with adding the canvas effect, I liked it at the time of adding it but hated it as soon as I had got rid of the original,I have dragged a smaller version of this picture out of the bin and am in the process of trying to salvage it a bit, when its done I am going to post it in the main gallery,I am very pleased that you all saw something that was alright with it,I was a bit cross with myself at the time for messing it up,thank you for your replies....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

I see no failures here. Good job. I like the thin edge highlights -- they really add to the piece.

remind me of a movie jacket, nice work!