ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Poison

Poison

played around with color and got this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow... scary indeed :-)

You've done great work with the glass, it really looks appropriately transparent. Nice!
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay

looks mystical and dark. nice. although it seems like you should be able to see the bottom of the bottle through the smoke. the smoke is too opaque. but I still like it a lot.

Very cool Renek! Looks toxic! I have to say though, that the smell of toxic chemicals is one thing I miss painting digitally than with paint and thinners. I love the toxic smell of creation
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchism71 View Post
    Very cool Renek! Looks toxic! I have to say though, that the smell of toxic chemicals is one thing I miss painting digitally than with paint and thinners. I love the toxic smell of creation
    One of my painting teachers (Hi David if you're out there!) said in class that he thought that the smell of oil paints was, "The most wonderful and romantic smell in the world!" I think he's in the right profession :-)
    WARNING: ArtRage can cause serious loss of time, and excessive smiling! Use with care! Frequently!

“All creativity is an extended form of a joke.” – Alan Kay