Thread: New First Page

Gallery
    View images

New First Page

Wow! The new "first page" is wonderful. And some of my favorite paintings from my favorite artragers are so nicely showcased there.
    Rage family, will you adopt me? Just kidding, but I fear you have created not only my favorite paint program, but a forum I find myself lurking in several times a day.
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

Gallery
    View images
    Ya, I agree. The ArtRage 2 site needed an overhaul, and it's finally got one. Looks more professional now, and easier on the eyes. Dave, that's all you, right? Congrats!

- Gita

Gallery
    View images
    The new front page was a combined effort: Matt's design, Dave's production, and my shouting.

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    LOL. Well, in that case, I must distribute my congrats to the whole team. =]

- Gita

Gallery
    View images
    That's right, Matt does all the fiddly pixel work while we all try and come up with a design we all like and he has to change it repeatedly, then I do the htmlery at the end

We're hoping to give the ArtRage site in general a bit of an overhaul this week, thanks for the vote of confidence!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design