ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My techniques and styles

1. My techniques and styles

Hi,

Does any one know what my technique would be?

Some say that it is loose brush strokes...

Do my paintings have similarities in technique with another artist here or anywhere else in history?

Please, help

Vlad;
    Murphy's Art Law #1,
    If you like it, the teacher won't!

My Time Lapse Videos

http://www.youtube.com/einstienear

Hi Vlad,
    I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear this but maybe you'll file it away for future reference.
    You're at a point in your life where you're three meters tall and bullet-proof and don't really want anyone telling you how to be or who to be. You are what you are and you will be what you will be. That's as it should be and the decisions taking you from here to there are yours to make. As for your art, only you can and will determine how, or even if, it will flow. In the meantime, don't look to others for validation ... follow your heart and trust your instincts.
    You're obviously a very gifted and sensative young man. Never lose touch of those attributes. As I've told you elsewhere, they will serve you well but they will also cause you pain. But through pain, you will grow stronger. Trust yourself to deal with the pain and allow yourself to celebrate the joys that will come your way if you remain open to the possibilities that your life will offer to you.
    Don't worry about how your technique is labeled. Labels are convenient handles and handles are only tools to open doors. Don't define yourself by existing tools. Handles can be redesigned.

I like the way you put that Robert...very apt.
    "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams