ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage 3 comming?

ArtRage 3 comming?

I have Corel Painter IX! Now I need to upgrade, but Painter 11 have a lot of new and old bugs. I have Artrage 2.5 too, it's great, but for me some things are missing to work only with it. I'm asking now: Waiting Painter 11 patch and buy it, or waiting Artrage3 and upgrade it? When Artrage 3 arrives? What we will see on AR3? Can Ambientdesign talk about?

ArtRage 3 is definitely on the way, but I dont know how long to go until it is good enough to be released.
    We will start giving out more information on ArtRage 3 once it goes to beta.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Quote Originally Posted by AndyRage View Post
    ArtRage 3 is definitely on the way, but I dont know how long to go until it is good enough to be released.
    We will start giving out more information on ArtRage 3 once it goes to beta.

Andy, I notice there is a querry almost everyday on "HEY, WHEN DO WE GET ARTRAGE 3 " I suggest you post a "sticky" on the progress towards AR3. Might save answering the same question over and over, and would provide a single place where we enthusiastic users can check in.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Andy, I notice there is a querry almost everyday on "HEY, WHEN DO WE GET ARTRAGE 3 " I suggest you post a "sticky" on the progress towards AR3. Might save answering the same question over and over, and would provide a single place where we enthusiastic users can check in.
    or perhaps release it? I've been speaking with Nickillus (sorry if thats incorrect) about a release sometime this year, and he has been updating us with what he can, as he is a beta tester, so Andy, when you say
    once it goes to beta.
    you don't mean beta testing, do you?
    http://shap00pi.deviantart.com/
    the moment you admit your good, is the day you stop trying

ArtRage 3 is still in 'alpha' testing.
    We're almost ready to go to 'beta' testing - where all the features are in, and we would be working through bugs and usability problems. But ArtRage isn't quite yet ready for 'beta' testing.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

We're almost ready to go to 'beta' testing - where all the features are in, and we would be working through bugs and usability problems. But ArtRage isn't quite yet ready for 'beta' testing.
    My apologies, must have been a mistranslation somewhere there, hope to see it out soon, good luck guys.
    http://shap00pi.deviantart.com/
    the moment you admit your good, is the day you stop trying

8. Can you guys make it available for Australia please.

I am tired of the free version I really want the whole version.

I need layers...
    Murphy's Art Law #1,
    If you like it, the teacher won't!

My Time Lapse Videos

http://www.youtube.com/einstienear

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Einstienear View Post
    Can you guys make it available for Australia please.

I am tired of the free version I really want the whole version.

I need layers...

Vlad, you can download for $25 from the ArtRage homepage http://www.ambientdesign.com/ .
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4