ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Woman with Umbrella

Woman with Umbrella

I drew this in my sketchbook using a photo reference, then uploaded it onto my computer so I could paint it using ArtRage. Apparently it is too big for the forum and I haven't figured out how to resize it. (I hope the link works...)

http://yellowhorde.deviantart.com/ar...ella-115632752

Woman with Umbrella - WIP

Yay! I figured out how to adjust the file size so it will fit. I'm pleased that I managed to get a lot done, but dismayed that t's late because I had other things I was supposed to do... like laundry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woman w umbrella - rescalled.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	25671  

It's lovely, wistful, wonderful movement in the forms. This should turn out to be quite a nice little painting.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Dear Yellowhorde, you're in the club, doing my choors myself, love your painting, fresh and breezy, just a little eye color, it will be very nice

Yeah, it's all pretty cool. I would recommend adding a slight curve to the hip. She seems pretty masculine right now inside the coat area. Otherwise it;s really nice. Good movement and mood in a painterly sort of way (not sure is 'painterly' is quite the proper word. Maybe "hand painted")
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Your off to a great start, I like it..

Sorry, again for the late replies- work and life like to take up the time I'd rather be drawing/reading/writing... etc. haha

byroncallas - Thank you for your comment.

Lee - Thanks! ArtRage is such a time sucker, I have to forcefully tell myself not to start working on anything until I'm caught up with (most) of what needs to be done. haha

D Akey - Thank you. I'll keep your suggestion in mind!

weebaman - Thanks, I'm glad you like.