ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Peter Pinckney on LP cover

Peter Pinckney on LP cover

This thread is not related with ArtRage but a friend of ArtRage, Peter Pinckney. Here is the back cover of Aubrey Small LP released in 1971 by Elegy records. I am a fan of Aubrey Small music, thank you for link.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Levent. A good find. He still looks just like that too.

Dear Levent.........you should have been our Manager!

Just would like to say one thing............the CD Levent mentions is a pirate copy which infringes my copyright.........in other words it is an illegal copy for which I receive nothing.........I am in a legal battle with the company that pressed the CD which has consumed much of my time since 2002 and has been a roller coaster emotionally.....I am in a down at the moment because I have found that the courts here in France apparently don't have jurisdiction and now I am faced with a bill for 2500 euros that I can't pay.......so the bailliffs will arrive to seize my property to pay my opponent's legal costs....and then I will have to start all over again in Austria, where the company called KDG illegally pressed the CD.The people who placed the order i.e. Elegy are,needless to say, untraceable, having given false names and telephone numbers.........my lawyer here says that KDG expect me to give up the fight but I won't.
    I have now put all these and more songs on iTunes.com (not isound.com anymore) and I'm pleased to say that they are selling.........slowly... but at least it's me that receives the royalties...........the internet is a wonderful tool but it also makes life easier for criminal activity.
    Ah well......that's life.

I'm sorry to have hijacked your post in this way Levent, my friend, but I wanted to tell everyone who sees this the truth about Elegy and KDG Mediatech.
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Good Lord Peter, what a nightmare. For what it's worth, I wish you well and hope you'll get relief soon. It's been a joy watching your posts with all your wonderful paintings. This post reminds me that all the people in this forum have real lives with real joys as well as real complications. It's something I always want to remember in all of our little exchanges, so I find your post here, even under duress, refressing, human, and instructional.

Good luck old boy navigating these difficult waters,
    Byron
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

I have heard these horror stories before. I am so sorry you have to go thru this. I just legally downloaded a few of your songs from iTunes. Good Luck!!

Dear friend Peter, thank you for your comment. I did not know this CD is an illegal copy nor I did not have one. I found that cover in a music blog. My goal is to inform about your wonderful music and beautiful sounds of 1970s. I am sorry about your legal battle, which I did not hear till today.

It is amazing to hear about thieving like this in European countries. I also amazed about jurisdiction in France, because thieving is very clear. I hope that you win in Austria, due to high restrictions of Austria government about copyrighted material thieving, at least I know.

I read your comment about my "Gardenia" post, my thanks goes to you and your friends.

Da go Te'