ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: TurnAngel Comic Wip

Gallery
    View images

TurnAngel Comic Wip

A page from my comic without balloons...
    Maybe it still needs some fixes...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Wow! Amazing work! I love comic book art. You have captured it well and it looks like an interesting story.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for your comment Sketchism71!
    I felt that something was wrong with this page, but I couldn't exactly say where was the problem. Thanks to your feedback I feel a little better now. Maybe I'm too tired...

Gallery
    View images
    Ah, you say there's a problem. I agree. But not that it's bad.

I think the compositions in the lower portion are not holding their own value-wise. It may serve you to establish a very strong, graphic composition and work off of that so there's a quick read about what's going on.

I also notice that the top purple one where she is kneeling is handled differently than the others. The black outline is less in evidence. It becomes more tonal.

The green ones below have the information, but they are not as polished. A little unsure.

If you clarify your compositions, your dark and light patterns, you will probably find that it strengths everything a lot.

Hope this helps. It rocks! I'm just pointing this up because you asked for thoughts.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks D Akey! After painting a couple of new pages, I'll recheck this one following your suggestions. Thanks again!

Gallery
    View images
    Oh, I noticed I overlooked saying just how fantastic the kneeling one is. I love that and whatever it is you did in that you would do well to remember. That is better than perfect. It's got a style that seems to really show high mastery.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream