ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tool Control options

Tool Control options

I have experienced the Palette Knife and spray tool are not precisely controlled. I am new to Ar2 full and have found nothing documented on this to better control them. They flip and flop around without my control or pen control. Example, if I want to use the tip of the knife on one side, it uses the other side, DOH! This makes it hard to do detailed painting. I love the program and hope that I have missed something somewhere. Is there a way to lock down the tools when set?
    Can anyone help? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Not sure what you're refering to vis the airbrush. Yes, the knife does flop. Two things to try: make the knife tool smaller; get it going the direction you want before actually applying it to the "surface". Hope that helps.

Lightbulb Tool Controls

Hi, thanks for the reply and suggestion. I have tried that and a no go. I have looked over many artists works and discovered that it may be possible if they only used AR2....? AR2 has so many advantages but does appear to lack the control needed with its tools. I will continue to attempt to master this problem with only AR2 and not using any other programs. It is a great digital graphic paint program. I am impressed!