Thread: How many posts do we have to make before we can share a link to a stencil?

How many posts do we have to make before we can share a link to a stencil?

Hello! I am brand-spanking new here. I have several .png format stencils I'd like to share that are hosted on my blog, but when I try to share them in a thread, I get the message loosely saying "you must post more here before these images aren't considered spam."
    How many posts do I need to make and would examples made with the stencils posted on the gallery forum count?

I forget the exact amount, but it isn't a whole lot. You could just attach them to your post through the manage attachments button at the bottom of the posting box.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks1 That's the only way I could figure it out, so at least I headed in the right direction. Have a good day!

I think it might be a meagre 10 posts before all the options open up to you, if my faulty memory serves me right.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Quote Originally Posted by foxytocin View Post
    Hello! I am brand-spanking new here. I have several .png format stencils I'd like to share that are hosted on my blog, but when I try to share them in a thread, I get the message loosely saying "you must post more here before these images aren't considered spam."
    How many posts do I need to make and would examples made with the stencils posted on the gallery forum count?
    This is not a complaint, but it piqued my curiosity:
    He is listed as a senior member, but he doesn't have enough posts to upload a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Ingram View Post
    This is not a complaint, but it piqued my curiosity:
    He is listed as a senior member, but he doesn't have enough posts to upload a link?
    This is a thread from 2009. If you check the date and post count on the original user's post, you'll see that they've long since passed the 10 post limit.