Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Prolific MisterPaint

Thankyou Mr. Paint! With graciousness and gusto, I thank you for your stencils.

thx to all! very very kind
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

*curtseys to MisterPaint* Thank you SO much for all your stencils and all your hard work... *goes and downloads virtually every single pack* They are going to be so useful!

Rocks nd Mountains

Ahh, I cannot find the thread for the Rocks and Mountains, is there some other way that I can get the stencils?

Grazzie mille....
    An enormous THANK YOU Mister Paint...
    You really deserve it...

Lost in Mediafire

Quote Originally Posted by misterpaint View Post
    I have modified all my links for downloads.
    Can you delete in this post the direct links to downloads?
    you can just leave the links to my post thx

UPDATE: 28 Feb
    in this moment I'm putting all downloads on server www.mediafire.com (sorry for the lost time)

Hummmmm, I tried the mediafire and links above..... nada. How do we find you on mediafires site? PSsss....Thanks very much for all the hard work you have done for us all!

7. I downloaded pretty much all of your offered resources yesterday, and I just wanted to give a big thank you. Huge timesavers, and a real lesson in the possibilities of stencils and stickers. Awesome work, misterpaint.

I was trying to get the MisterStencil Rocks and Mountains Vols 1, 2, and 3 and got an invalid link.does anyone have these please.I really love everything that Mister does and would love to have these if they are still available.

Thank you very much

stencils

I have a small store on zazzle.com and I'm trying to find out if I can use these stencils in my artwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyes View Post
    I was trying to get the MisterStencil Rocks and Mountains Vols 1, 2, and 3 and got an invalid link.does anyone have these please.I really love everything that Mister does and would love to have these if they are still available.

Thank you very much
    I still have these zip files and will share them , but not sure if its OK to post them here... we need to get an OK from misterpaint first I think.