ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Absence

Gallery
    View images

Absence

One of my dogs tripped me and I fell on the edge of a laundry basket possibly breaking a rib ... then I came down with the flu for the first time in recent memory. So, I haven't been here much lately and I'm sure I missed commenting on many good works. But have no fear; you're not getting rid of me so easily. It may be a few more days until I'm fully back up to speed but, I shall return. Hopefully without having to wade ashore in the Phillipines.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    One of my dogs tripped me and I fell on the edge of a laundry basket possibly breaking a rib ... then I came down with the flu for the first time in recent memory. So, I haven't been here much lately and I'm sure I missed commenting on many good works. But have no fear; you're not getting rid of me so easily. It may be a few more days until I'm fully back up to speed but, I shall return. Hopefully without having to wade ashore in the Phillipines.

Well so much for domestic bliss. . .

That's alright, MacArthur, you can park your Wade under fire here in the peaceful New Zealand beaches, where all you have to worry about will be Orcs and Urukai. . .and Nazgul. . . Sorrow-man and Wormtongue. . .

Uh, maybe the Philippines would be the less hazardous, peaceful choice, certainly than your laundry room.

Take care of yourself, my friend, and we will see you when you are feeling better.

Thanks for checking in and knit well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Oh Boy.Take care! Best wishes mate!!

Gallery
    View images
    Sorry to hear about your recent misadventures. The flu is one thing that is at times unavoidable, albeit unpleasant. Breaking a rib is another story. When I lived in Wyoming, I slipped on ice on my entry stairs and landed hard against my briefcase (square, hard-sided). I could hardly breath, and laughter was another thing. I went to the doctor and was told there really wasn´t much you could do with a rib.

At any rate, all the best, and heal soon!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Gallery
    View images
    Hang in there Robert..

Gallery
    View images
    Get well Robert................at my ripe old age Flu jabs are free and highly advised by all ....................so I take them. But, as Scott says, not much you can do with ribs
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    Hi Robet

I have a spare wheelchair here if youy need one, i just got my new chair will post a pic soon to show you what i can do, it has changed my live
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2