ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New ArtRage user

Gallery
    View images

New ArtRage user

Hello! My copy of ArtRage 2.5 arrived today! I downloaded the free version on Friday and loved it so much I bought it that same day. And now it's here. I'm not much of an artist, but I used to enjoy sketching - fanart mostly. Hopefully I'll improve with practice.

Oh, and I want to thank Peter Pickney for posting the tutorial on easy clouds. Wow! I never thought I could make clouds look that good.

Maybe there's hope for me yet.

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome! I am new here myself. This forum is a great help.
    Life begins.....now!

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome to you both. I've only been active here for a couple months and the people have been helpful and encouraging; I've learned a great deal by studying their work as well as their comments on mine and each others' gallery postings...lots of terrific artists here (I often find myself in awe of what some of them can do). So have fun, post your ArtRage masterpieces and join the party!

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you for the welcome, imagimary and jbyrjby1. I'm new to the whole digital art thing and I have been so impressed by the works of art I've seen posted here. I hope to learn and improve in time.

Gallery
    View images
    Yes indeed. Welcome. Hope to see your work. Have fun with it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gallery
    View images
    Hello and welcome to this part of the net.
    For tutorials, both video and from this forum, just click here (same link as under my banner.)
    Have fun, and start posting soon,.... even if you think you are not that good, others will help and push you ,to move forward. You'll see your talents evolve in no time. .....Well, little time...
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK