Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: extreme self-portrait

An incredible talent and mastery, CP! Congratulations.
    We also know that, should You be missing for some time, it might be because of your hobby! I'm joking and I wish You to enjoy Your sport and keep always safe and healthy!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hahha thank you Caesar

hi cutepoison

I like very much your style wonderful painting
    Visit my website here

Thats really good man, I love the color composition

I'm a skateboarder myself but it looks like you got some mad skills, keep it up

Uh, that's wonderful! Fantastic style, fantastic execution! Congratulations! You're really making the oil feel work perfectly!

http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling some people call
    it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
    they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

this is absolutely terrific!! love the background as well as the use of lights & shadow!

jaycee

I am a new user of Art Rage and am amazed at what it can do.....I think this painting is a terrific use of the materials...the colours and the pose are wonderful

The style is just brilliant; it perfectly displays the confidence of the painter and of the stunt man, and the subtle lack of detail in places around the periphery combined with the very solid feel of the body, gives the whole a very on edge shape. Instead of viewing this as art when I first saw the image, I began to anticipate how the stunt would end. Masterfully painted to convey that sense of being there.
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card

Great subject, strokes, color, everything. Very talented!