ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Upgrade to 2.11?

Gallery
    View images

Upgrade to 2.11?

I realize I have been a member for less than two and a half months. I am a junior newbe. A great bunch of members here (butter, butter, kiss Kiss)
    Is it not good manners to ask if there is to be an upgrade to ArtRage2.11 within say 2 months? 3 months?
    expectantly,
    a humble groveling junior newbe
    You'll know when you get there!

Gallery
    View images
    We prefer not to give estimates of upcoming releases. Creating an expectation, and then finding a road-block that causes you to fail to meet that expectation can be damaging to a company's credibility.

We prefer to take our time over the updates, make sure they have the features implemented properly, put them through a beta program to find as many bugs as possible, and then release a quality product.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    Andy,
    Thanks for explaining. I live in a very unreal world. I am retired with a pension. All I do all day is what I like. That said, you guys are doing a terrific job looking at the whole picture. It takes a team.
    You'll know when you get there!